IMDb Movies & TV
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IMDb, the world’s most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV, and celebrity content.
Sign in to:
• Add movies and TV shows to your Watchlist
• Rate what you’ve seen
• Create and share lists
• Receive notifications for showtimes, breaking news, and more
Explore and search:
• Our catalog of 3+ million movie and TV titles
• Over 7+ million credited celebrities, actors, actresses, directors, and crew members
• Current movie trailers and entertainment news
• Movie & TV showtimes and user & critic reviews
• Quotes, trivia, and goofs
• Lists of Best Picture winners, top-rated and most popular movies and TV, celebrity birthdays, and more
IMDb is available worldwide in English (US/UK), Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese.
What's New in Version 7.5
Updates to Your Watchlist
• Now you can quickly view ways to watch, rate titles, and more directly from your Watchlist.
• We have improved the Watchlist icon that allows you to track what you want to watch on title pages.
• Filmography viewed by role can now be sorted and filtered
• Cast and crew has a new popularity sort option
• Photo galleries
• Featured lists
Love this series!
I have really enjoyed watching this series. At first I wondered what was going on during episode one but soon understood the character Mike had empathy for the dead and wanted them to know that. He remains a little of center to the amusement and consternation of the other characters however, by the Christmas episode of season three it shows how much they are like a family. Both of the co-stars are excellent and help make this series fun to watch. I appreciate that the writers do not resort to the GS&P, (Gore, Sex and Profanity) to make the story interesting. Good writing excels because it's hard to do, poor writing is easy that is why most shows pumped out from Hollywood look, sound and smell the same, they stink. I'm looking forward to future and hopefully longer seasons of this wonderful show to come.
++1A MY FAVORITE APP A1+++
Who on earth would complain about this application, when it delivers such a bountiful array of top notch features. One of the features I love the most is the information on where the scenes were shot. If my family is around, we usually make bets on where the locations are and I usually win, (world traveler that I am)....only joking about world traveler part.
I use this app almost every time I watch a movie and like to read the reviews, check out the actors, see what other films they have been in and read some of the interesting trivia. Thank you for never ever being a drag.
When I would go to an actor's page or look at a film's "Followed By" I could usually see the rating of the film beneath the title. That's gone now, so I cannot easily compare titles to one another. Example: go to any Harry Potter movie and look at the sequels at the bottom of the page. You used to be able to see their ratings beneath the title. Not anymore!
There is also a problem with Lists. When editing lists, moving something from bottom to top is really fast (which is good) but moving somethings from top to bottom is slower than a sloth eating molasses. Please fix this.
I really like IMDb and use it multiple times a day, so I and the many other users would appreciate these updates. Thanks!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jan 16, 2017
- Version: 7.5
- Size: 79.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: IMDb
- © 1990-2015 IMDb.com, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.