IMDb Movies & TV - Trailers and Showtimes
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IMDb – the world’s most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV, and celebrity content.
Watch trailers, get showtimes near you, buy tickets, read critic and user reviews. Explore popular movies and TV shows, entertainment news, and the latest awards and events. Track what you want to watch on your Watchlist, and rate movies and TV shows you’ve seen.
• Search our catalog of more than 4 million movie, TV and entertainment programs and more than 6 million cast and crew members, including celebrities, actors, actresses, and directors
• Read breaking entertainment news
• Browse quotes, trivia, and goofs
• Get complete event coverage, including the Golden Globes and the Academy Awards (Oscars)
• Check out Best Picture winners, the top-rated and most popular movies and TV shows, celebrity birthdays, and more
• Receive notifications for new trailers, movie showtimes, breaking news, and more
Decide what to watch and where to watch it:
• Watch the latest trailers and clips for movie and TV shows
• Check movie and TV ratings
• Read user & critic reviews
• Discover titles available to watch on Amazon Video
Check showtimes and buy local movie tickets:
• Use your current location to get nearby showtimes
• Save your favorite theaters
• Sort movie showtimes by start time, end time, genre, rating, and more
• Buy tickets right from your phone or tablet
Sign in to:
• Add movies and TV shows to your Watchlist
• Rate what you’ve seen
• Save your favorite theaters
• Create lists to share your movie, TV & celebrity picks, or make it just for you
A few IMDb features require special permissions:
- Location: share your location to display nearby movie showtimes, theaters, and tickets available to purchase
- Calendar: give access to your calendar to track movie and TV release dates
- Camera and Photos: give access to the camera and your photos if you’d like to submit new images for a movie or TV show
IMDb is available worldwide in English (US/UK), Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese.
Do you think we're doing something well? Is there something we've overlooked? Please post your feedback at https://getsatisfaction.com/imdb/categories/imdb_imdb_mobile
What's New in Version v7.12
We've updated our push notification choices, fixed some bugs, and improved performance of the app. Thanks for using IMDb!
Who are the Armenians?
This film was very well made a casting was quite good. The scenery and costumes were beautiful and the love story was nice. But the real story was the Armenian Genocide that unlike the Jewish Holocaust has had little attention given to it, especially cinematically. Many have criticized this film, even before it was released to the public and much controversy has come to IMDb over their allowance of criticism by thousands who had never seen the film. This is unfortunate but IMDb's lack of fair practices regarding illegitimate reviews, nor Turkey's attempt to deny that their government killed over a million Armenian men, women and children in cold blood negates the true beauty of this movie and its message.
As a human race we will only repeat this murderous behavior if we allow ourselves to be lied to about the past.
As an American Armenian who's great grandmother managed to survive this horrific genocide at the cost of her loved ones being killed before her eyes I applaud any attempts to make the public aware of this great atrocity and further challenge all who would question the legitimacy of this history by referring all to the great literature works available such as "Goodbye, Antoura" by Karnig Panian, and "Operation Nemesis" by Eric Bogosian. The truth isn't always easy to find and it may not be what we always want to hear but it is still the truth and it is always what we need.
Miss the Message Boards 😕
IMDB is quite possibly the single greatest website/app ever created. As someone who is unable to fully enjoy a tv show or movie unless I know exactly what year it was released, who "that guy" is & what else I "know" him from & if I'm really lucky a little bit of background information &/or a few pieces of anecdotal trivia about the project. To me, IMDB provides me with all of those things & more. Unfortunately, at this time I feel as if it's only worthy of a 3 star rating (if I could give it 3 1/2 I definitely would) simply due to the fact that they removed all of the message boards on the site. For me, the message boards were an invaluable resource (although I do recognize that the information/opinions on them often times needed to be taken with a grain of salt). I LOVED being able to scan through some of the posts just to see if other members shared my opinion on a particular plot line or casting decision. Even more than that I loved reading about fan encounters with different actors (again, I recognize that this information was most certainly not gospel). Just super disappointed that this feature has been taken away as it greatly diminishes my overall IMDB experience.
Simple features missing
Why can I not save a photo to my phone? I'm looking at an image from the home screen from San Diego Comic-Con, and I cannot hold down to save the image. When I select the share option, there is no option to save to my library OR OPEN IN SAFARI so I can save the image from the webpage. I have to select open in Google Chrome, and still I only have the option to save a bookmark or add to my reading list, I cannot open the link directly in the app. It is literally impossible to save the image from the app. I will have to visit the webpage in a separate browser to view the photo to save it. This is just as much of an inconvenience as it is to write this review. Just as it is inconvenient for the developers to see poor reviews. Inconvenience for everybody!!!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 05, 2017
- Version: v7.12
- Size: 95.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: IMDb
- © 1990-2017 IMDb.com, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.