ImgPlay makes it easy to create and share GIFs or videos with Live Photo, standard photos, burst photos, and videos.
The easiest app to use to create GIFs and Videos! Make it simple! No complications, ever!
ImgPlay will breathe more life into your photos and videos. Make your own GIF, enjoy it and share it with your friends now!
GIF or Video Creation:
• Using Live Photo.
• Using Burst Photos.
• Photo-by-Photo (Slideshow)
• Partial Video-Editing Features
• Partial GIF-Editing Features
• Video Recording Tools
• Import from Wi-Fi, iTunes & Dropbox
Four Camera Modes:
• Hands-Free; Normal; Stop-Motion; Boomerang;
• 1:1, 4:5, 16:9, 9:16 (Instagram Story Size), 1.91:1 (Facebook Size), 2:1(Twitter Size)
• 6 Different Meme Canvas Styles, including Autotext-area
• 16:9, 3:4, 4:3, 2:3, 3:2, 1:2
• Check GIF & Video Frames easily
• Order Frames with Drag & Drop
• Easily Merge Photos, GIFs, Videos & Live Photo with the Tap of a "+" Button!
Captions & Text:
• Add Text to GIFs & Video
• 17 different Animated Text
• Add Customized Fonts directly
Fun Stickers & Image Overlay:
• Add Fun Stickers
• Customize Stickers using your own Photos & GIFs
Adjust Effects in details:
• Adjust Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Warmth & Sharpen
• Use 30 different Filters
Make GIFs & Videos More Fun:
• Control GIF/Video Speed (0.02sec-1sec)
• Change Play Direction (Forward, Reverse, Back & Forth)
• Trim Video
• Change Background Color
• Rotate, Crop & Flip
• FPS Setting (5, 10, 15, 20, 24, 30) while editing video
Save & Share easily and quickly :
• Looping Count (Infinite or 1, 3, 5 times)
• Save GIF as Video File
• Save GIFs/Videos to Camera Roll
• Share GIFs/Videos Quickly to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Weibo, WeChat, or QQ.
• Resize the files automatically to upload them for Twitter and WeChat
ImgPlay for iMessage (Over iOS 10):
• Send GIFs/Videos from Camera Roll Directly without leaving your iMessage Conversation
If you are enjoying ImgPlay, please leave us reviews. It will help us make ImgPlay better.
Instagram : http://instagram.com/imgplay #imgplay
-Fixed a bug causing low video quality
-Bug fixes as reported
We apologize for the bugs occurred after v5.0 update. Your reports helped us make quick bug fixes. Please reach us anytime when you find out something buggy. We will do our best to improve our app like always. Thank you.
Are you ready to meet the new ImgPlay?
Brand new ImgPlay v5.0 now with new features users have requested!
With ImgPlay, you can still create, edit, save and share your own GIF and video, but on the updated version, you can experiment with even more amazing and easier-to-use features requested by users!
With ImgPlay v.5.0, you can:
- Change FPS Settings while editing video
- Add three camera modes: Hands-free, Boomerang and Stop-motion
- Use various canvases: 1:1, 4:5, 16:9, 9:16, meme styles and many more
- Apply Zoom effect: Have fun by zooming in your GIF!
- Add customized stickers using your own photo or GIF
- Add animated text with 17 different styles
- Adjust effect in details: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Warmth & Sharpen
- Edit with improved frame view
-> Merge GIFs, Photos, and Livephoto to create GIF/Video
-> You can simply click "+" button to open GIFs or photos from your device and merge them
- Create GIF/Video with 200 Frames with iPhone XR, XS, XS Max
Plus, we fixed bugs and improved usability for you!
If you have any inquiries, feedback or issues, get in touch with us at: email@example.com
Thank you all!
Ratings and Reviews
I am truly speechless
O-M-G !!! And i really mean it!!!
I have been looking for a perfect gif maker app for so long and had no idea about this app until yesterday! I mean besides that it's the only app that i ever found to make a gif and have the ability to save it in high quality format, but the all other options you get from it as video>gif, gif>video, pics>gif>video, automatic bursts>gif, gif maker, gif editor, speed control and soooo many other amazingly simple and such useful options. I am truly speechless and developers have me as a customer forever! And if you wonder if it's worth getting the upgrade, if you're looking into lots of gifs and no watermark and personalized things, i do think it's totally worth it.
Thank you soooooo very much for the app! I do think it deserves 5* no questions asked!
Don't believe me? Try it yourself!
I dare you!
Who actually thinks this app is good?
I don’t know which crackheads here are giving this app 5 stars, but I truly think you need to look yourself in the mirror and reevaluate your life choices. I thought this app would be simple enough to use. You can change the speed of the gif, add text, spice it up a little. That’s where I encountered a problem. When I added text, the speed of the app slowed down to about .2 frames per second. I sat their in awe at the sheer inability of this app to process the act of moving the text to another area of the photo. So I was patient. I waited for it to move. The text decided it was time to grow and take up 1/3 of the photo. Not really what I wanted, but I’ll take it. I go to save the gif and I’m presented with an ad. I waited for it to end and THE GIF DIDN’T EVEN SAVE. YOU MONEY GRUBBING PIECES OF FILTH NEED TO GIVE ME MY GIF IF YOU’RE GOING TO MAKE ME SIT THROUGH THE AD. Honestly after all this, I’m appalled. I don’t think I can trust anyone after this because the 5 star reviews did not reflect the experience that I had with this app. That is why I’m giving it 1 star.
Few missing features, Compression seems inefficient
I really like this app overall—it has lots of features and allows conversion from and from numerous formats. The user interface is also really good. Now, I'll list concerns/missing features in order of importance:
1. One additional feature that I would really appreciate is the ability to set the output specs of the GIF during the save process, for example: resolution, frame rate (I realize this can be set globally, but I would very much prefer to be able to manipulate it during the output process), index palette (number of colors, perceptual, adaptive, custom, web, etc—similar to the GIF options in Adob Animate), and dithering (error diffusion, noise, halftone, none—again, similar to Adob Animate).
2. Output GIF compression seems off (possibly due to background choices being made in '1.' above). When comparing the output file size to GIFs generated with other tools, it seems really large on high or medium quality (and there is a huge and noticeable drop-off on low).
3. It would also be nice to be able to adjust things like sharpness/noise, contrast, brightness, saturation/vibrance, shadows/highlights, tint/temp,
4. Frame-by-frame GIF editing, ideally as layers similar to using GIMP.
Thanks again for a great app, and I hope to see continued development.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- ImgBase, Inc.
- 136.4 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ImgBase, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- No Watermark & Ad, All Filters $2.99
- ImgPlay Pro All things $4.99
- Unlock New Features $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.