The 80's are back! And your memory will be challenged by this retro-style electronic game*. Repeat the sequence of tones and lights played by iMimic - it starts with a single tone and every round the sequence gets one tone longer - how far can you follow iMimic?
The faster you tap the sequence, the higher you score. Climb up the leaderboards. Collect all achievements.
• Ultra-fast touch response
• Gorgeous retro look with exclusive artwork
• High-resolution graphics optimized for Retina Display
• Realistic lights effects and sounds
• Leaderboards and achievements with Game Center
• Brag your scores and achievements on Facebook and Twitter
• Funny posts to your favorite social networks
• Universal Binary: the same app runs on iPod, iPhone, iPad and iPad mini
• Keep listening to your iTunes' songs during gameplay
• 2 chances to miss a note and retry the sequence!
• Automatic Tutor: detects when the player doesn't know how to play and shows how it is done
• Display with “turn” (machine vs player) and “chances left” indicators
• Challenge your memory even further with the new "Monochromic" gameplay
“iMimic Challenge” (InApp Purchase):
• Removes Ads
*iMimic is not endorsed by or affiliated with Milton Bradley's Simon game.
Please: write a review after updating - even if you already did in the past. It really helps us!
• minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
My name is Gary I am using my wife’s account at the moment. My wife downloaded this game this morning and asked me if I would like to come stroll down memory lane for a min? Well I have a seizure disorder that has frankly taken away most of my memories, past present and future, so anyways she hands me her iPhone and it says IMimic and the picture shows Simon Says and it instantly took me back to my childhood sitting in my room with my younger brother playing this game for hours an hours. It is a memory that I hope I will never forget. I hope the person or company who created this “memory lane” continues to create many many more for future generations to come. Thank you very much for this opportunity to take this wonderful stroll down memory lane.
I love this app
I love this Simon game so much that I have already purchased the no adds. Right now i find it annoying that every time I finished playing I receive a pop up to share scores. I wish you could remove that .
The other thing I would like this app to have is level of difficult maybe with sounds going faster and also less chance to try when you make a mistake it repeat like thee times in caso you make a mistake.
Level of difficulty is a must !
I hope you can consider it for a next update !
An Incredible Likeness To An Old Friend!
It looks, feels and plays just like the original 1980s Simon game that we all knew and loved, and our parents hated, 'til we caught them playing too…. The only things that this Simon lover can find missing here are the dead batteries and the old hard plastic. I was pleasantly surprised to find that even the sounds of the big old plastic buttons is made available to further the enjoyment of gameplay!
In summary, I LOVE it!!
- Fernando Sciessere
- 43.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Fernando Sciessere & Everson Siqueira
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.