Unlock your child’s imagination with iMindMap Kids. Support literacy and encourage creative thinking in early education. Create colorful iMindMaps that tell stories, express thoughts and develop big ideas.
iMindMap Kids is the perfect first step into the wonderful world of Mind Mapping! It’s their own visual thinking space, proven to develop literacy, creativity, and problem-solving skills in children. Save their iMindMap creations and share with teachers, family members, and friends.
With no in-app purchases.
Download iMindMap Kids today to develop independent, creative learning:
- Become a junior Mind Mapper
- Engage in visual thinking practice
- Safe and child-friendly space
- Make learning fun through play
- Build artistic and drawing skills
- Organize own thoughts and ideas
- Classify and absorb information
- Support reading comprehension
- Develop topics for writing
- Expand vocabulary
- Encourage storytelling
- Improve concentration
- Support homework projects
What do children, parents, and teachers think?
“It is fun and a great way to share my ideas and thoughts.”
Anna, age 9
“Five stars. My class love to use iMindMap Kids to organize thoughts and information for their topic work and when tackling more challenging tasks.”
Hannah, junior school teacher
“It’s a fantastic way to engage children and make learning fun. My girls create iMindMaps on the things they are learning in school.”
Liz, mum of two junior Mind Mappers, ages 6 & 8
“It’s got loads of cool things. I love taking pictures and adding them to my iMindMap.”
William, age 8
“I like being able to draw my own pictures on my iMindMap.”
Lucy, age 6
- Bright and colorful design
- Intuitive Mind Mapping motions
- Lots of fun branch styles
- Snapshot camera for photos
- Drawing tool
- Wiggle branch
- Emoji library
- Fun sound effects
- Infinite canvas
- Image and iMindMap gallery
- Unlimited number of iMindMaps
- Share options
- Made for iPads
From the creators of iMindMap. We’ve got something for the whole family. Take a look at our other products here: www.iMindMap.com
We hope you’re having fun with iMindMap Kids! We’ve made minor improvements to this version. If you're enjoying iMindMap Kids you can now leave us a review from within the app. We read every one!
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect for kids
Easy to use controls, with options for inserting text, images, drawings, as well as sharing. The ability to add emojis is fun. And FREE, so 5 stars for what you get-it has directions, but it was easy to simply start using right away. Great for mapping out simple brainstorming activities with visual supports in a kid-friendly way.
One word: unbelievable
I have nothing to say, but thank you a lot. You have given children a tool to blow up their imagination ability 👍
I have no words to express how amazing this app is. Thank you so much for developing this app. God bless this team.
- OpenGenius Limited
- 92.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 OpenGenius Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.