Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iMoneyTracker is a simple, friendly and powerful finance management application. iMoneyTracker automatically organizes and tracks your income, expenses, accounts and budget.
* Add/Delete/Edit transactions (Expense, Income & Transfer)
* View transactions by daily, weekly, monthly & yearly
* Get the summary of Income and Expenses daily, weekly, monthly & yearly
* Add/Delete/Edit recurring transactions
* Schedule recurring transactions to repeat daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly on a start data that you choose
* Transaction Templates
* Create multiple account and give it a beginning balance amount
* Transfer between accounts
* Customized account ordering
* Get the summary of asset accounts and debt accounts
* View detailed transactions by account
* Income and Expense budgeting
* Budget bars for each category
* View detailed transactions by budget
Charts and Reports
* Pie Chart View of Expense and Income by category
* Pie Chart for Asset and Debt
* Trend Chart for Expense and Income for the last 30 days, 12 weeks, 6 months and 12 months
* Trend Chart for Asset and Debt for the last 30 days, 12 weeks, 6 months and 12 months.
* Provide 18 useful predefined categories for income and expense
* Easily create your own category
* Customized category ordering
* Associate icons with the categories and provide 460+ category icons
* Backup/Restore by WiFi, USB and email
* Export to excel
* Passcode protection
* Reminder to enter the transactions
* Clean, intuitive interface
* Make entries on the go with big, easily-accessible buttons and fields
What's New in Version 2.5
Supported for numeric keypad with a calculator-like interface for amount entry.
Excellent financial app!
This app has some very cool features to it. You can create templates for common transactions. Also, you have the ability to add budgets to your expense categories. When adding a transaction, a calculator interface lets you crunch numbers before saving the total. This is just a couple of the thoughtful features in this design.
2 hopeful updates: Add an import function from a CSV file.
Also, and a minor issue, change the number pad to emulate a calculator keypad. The numbers are currently in a telephone keypad order, but the UI is a calculator layout.
Good but needs ability to print
I really like the interface and the flexibility of this program, but I must have the ability to print out monthly and yearly reports of income & expenses. With that feature, it would be a 5-star app, for sure; but without printing, I'm going to have to look for a different app. I hate that, because it's an otherwise perfect program for me. Printing, however, is a deal breaker for me. :-(
Best Fi App I've never seen
The app is user friendly and efficient. I've never seen / used such a good Fi App.
- Possibility to manage many accounts in different currencies with an Fx rate which makes the link between them.
- Possibility to manage transactions in future (+/-financial planning)
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jun 12, 2014
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: yan li
- © HCSoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.