***Wi-Fi Connection Recommended For Best Results***
Project Morpheus is testing a new NASA spacecraft at the Johnson Space Center, and the iMorpheus iOS app aims to bring you right to the center of the action! iMorpheus streams real lander telemetry from the Christopher C. Kraft Jr. Mission Control Center and builds a live, real-time 3D simulation during actual engine and performance tests. If the lander isn't being tested, you can just go to manual and have your own virtual test flight around JSC!
* Live rocket telemetry during Morpheus lander tests rendered as 3D simulations
* Recorded telemetry from previous flights when not testing
* Fly your Morpheus lander around a virtual JSC, in daytime and nighttime!
* Test your Morpheus Lander by flying through a series of GPS checkpoints
* Live streaming of @MorpheusLander's Twitter feed
* Added new Main Menu screen
* Added Kennedy Space Center level
* Added Tower camera
* Smooth vehicle motion
* Reoriented Kennedy Space Center
* Fixed twitching bug
Ratings and Reviews
Nice app but i took 1 star off because of the difficulty of controlling the lander as well as minor lag when it crashes.
I would say add a throttle and keep the stick for directional only.
Other than that, nice app!
What does the live stream do? Because when I put it on it says connecting. Still great app five stars
I Like This a Lot ! ::
But - it needs more controls / options in the manual mode. Hard to keep up with ship to target aiming. A bit of work and this app can be - A WINNER ! ! ! TY.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.