“This app is a jewel among apps galleries.” - App Dictions
“Great app is for comparing and analysing pictures.” - iPads in the Classroom
App gives you a unique possibility to always have access to the best works of the Impressionist artists as well as to their biographies.
Here you will find the excellent paintings by the most world-famous impressionist and postimpressionists, including Van Gogh, Gauguin, Renoir, Monet, and many other prominent painters.
Impressionism emerged in the 19th century and made a revolution in the minds of the artists and the audience. Impressionist painting characteristics - emphasis on accurate depiction of light and movement as an important component of moments.
Get masterpiece of world art for yourself - in App are available function for download and get email HD version of any picture.
Great way to spend time looking at art instead of gaming. - Goldenbark
I'm not an art expert but I love great art and this is a great app! - sgathje
- 930 paintings of more than 16 masters of painting
- Separation of paintings by genres and authors
- Access to the HD version of works, Download Paintings to Photo Album
- Email paintings to your friends
- Publication of paintings on Facebook
- Convenient search for paintings
- Adding paintings to My favorites
- Custom filter of paintings
- Slideshow Mode
- Download paintings for the offline viewing
- Zoom of Paintings
Enjoy your viewing!
Follow us on Twitter for app sales & updates:
- Bug fixes
- Support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
Ratings and Reviews
Looks great on the ipad
This is the feeling that you are truly in the presence of the Great artist
- Macsoftex Company
- 114.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Macsoftex
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.