Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iMud is a telnet client that has been optimized for enjoying the online text-based role-playing and strategy games that are Multi-User-Dungeons (MUDs).
- ANSI color support
- user-editable "quick action" buttons (editable via double click)
- windows (ipad version)
- many fonts
** iMud supports some advanced scripting features which, if set improperly, may crash the program. One example would be an alias that calls itself, forming an infinite loop. If the program crashes upon selecting a MUD, try launching the program in airport mode and double checking the alias / trigger setup.
iMud also supports landscape mode to provide a reasonably large interface for enjoyable MUDding.
New to MUDs? We at iMud recommend trying one first on your desktop computer (see http://www.mudconnect.com) before using iMud. While iMud is a fully functional client, the small user interface will be much more functional for those players who already know what to expect from their online world.
What's New in Version 2.0.5
- adjusted main window spacing around input field slightly.
- added a "General" menu under Settings. Currently the options are to toggle whether the input field retains text after sending, and to lock keyboard up.
- fixed a bug that caused buttons to not be deleted immediately.
- addressed a glitch in button positions when device orientation changes. Button position as indicate in the button settings has the origin in the top left corner in portrait orientation. iMud moves the buttons correspondingly when landscape position is used. Because of these changes, you may need to relocate your existing buttons to restore their former relative screen position, but the experience should be more consistent from now on.
- buttons now have an action field. If this is set, the button sends the string stored in the action field instead of the button name. If this is left empty, the button name is used by default.
- fixed a crash bag involved with adding new triggers.
This app hasn't given me any trouble for the game I play. Granted, most the time I just use this to check out what has been going on in the game, but I do, every now and then play on this app if I don't have access to a computer. Still a good app. :)
A great Mud game platform
I love using this software to access all kinds of mud's.
The WORST EVER
Every single time I attempted to run this app it shut down right after my connect command. Yes, my settings are right. Yes, I know I'm doing. It was only .99 cents but just take your dollar and feed it to the garbage disposal. I want my money back, though I realize that ain't gonna happen.
Do not waste your money or your time. Seriously.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 13, 2013
- Version: 2.0.5
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Joshua Knapp
- © Joshua Knapp
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.