Food Network In the Kitchen
By Television Food Network G.P.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THE ALL-NEW FOOD NETWORK IN THE KITCHEN APP IS HERE!
Rated as one of the *top recipe apps* in the App Store, Food Network’s In the Kitchen app is your one-stop shop for all things food. Get instant access to our most-popular recipes from Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and many more. Need inspiration for your next meal? Or looking for a recipe that's on TV now? Our new app will help you do just that! Finding delicious recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows has never been this quick and easy.
With this app, you can:
FIND RECIPES ON TV:
- Instantly save recipes from your favorite Food Network shows, even ones that are *on TV right now*.
- Search for the perfect recipe to satisfy your meal-planning needs. Narrow down your search by chef, course and *recently aired* recipes.
GET INSPIRED IN THE KITCHEN:
- Browse over 50,000 recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs.
- Looking for a decadent dessert, a festive cocktail or even just dinner for the family? Find a variety of recipe collections, including:
Quick and Easy
*Top Picks* from Food Network
COOK LIKE A PRO:
- Hone your cooking chops by watching our how-to videos.
- Get creative by adding your own tips and substitutions on each recipe with the Notes feature.
SAVE AND SHARE RECIPES:
- Save recipes *instantly* and organize them into your very own collections.
- And don’t worry! All of your previously saved recipes are safe and sound. You can now find them under My Stuff.
- Share recipes with your friends and family via text, email, Notes, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.
- Discover what the Food Network community is saying about our recipes through ratings and reviews.
GROCERY SHOP STRESS-FREE:
- Save recipe ingredients directly to *Notes* and collaborate with your family and friends while you shop.
- Please note that your FoodNetwork.com grocery list will remain independent from the app. However, you can export your existing FoodNetwork.com Grocery List to Notes app anytime by going to My Stuff > Settings > Grocery List.
- Enable the iMessage extension to search for recipes and share them with friends and family without having to leave your message.
- Customize your In the Kitchen app icon with an image of your favorite Food Network chef.
Want to talk? If you have questions, comments or suggestions for the app, we'd love to hear from you. Please email us at ITKPanel@foodnetwork.com.
Please note that videos are available for playback only in the United States, due to licensing restrictions.
Food Network In the Kitchen is compatible with iOS 9 and iOS 10 for the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad Pro.
What's New in Version 5.4.2
We've optimized the app experience & squashed some bugs.
I love that the app makes it easy to access recipes. Everything is right there and easily to follow and definitely comes in handy for cooking. I love that it's interactive as well. I can click on the ingredient list to check off what I have and don't have. One of my fav apps!
**updated review after problem resolved**
I love that they changed the app so it doesn't lock while I'm making a recipe. No longer having to pull up a favorite recipe each time my phone locked because of inactivity.
Easy to use - searching for new recipes. Easy to save and find recipes for later and to review them.
Love this app!
I've been a food network fan for years and actively use the app several times a week. My favorite part of the app is being able to save recipes. I have all my weeknight staples and party splurge recipes saved in the app. I also find new pioneer woman and barefoot recipes which I love!
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Jun 09, 2017
- Version: 5.4.2
- Size: 156 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Television Food Network G.P.
- © 2012 Television Food Network G.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.