iNavX - Marine Chartplotter
By NavX Studios LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Navigate Confidently, Navigate with iNavX
- the world's #1 Handheld Chartplotter
And, the ONLY app to provide all your favorite charts from your favorite chart providers including Navionics!
“Editor's Choice” - Practical Sailor
"The Standard" - Cruising Magazine
"Must Have List" - Cruising World
Trusted internationally by casual and professional sailors, cruisers, boaters, fishermen, and divers.
Downloads iNavX TODAY and automatically receive a complimentary copy of the official and up-to-date high resolution NOAA RNC United States marine raster charts.
iNavX is the ONLY APP to give you access all of your favorite charts directly through the app. Fully enabled with one-touch purchase and download, iNavX gives users the most streamlined access to the broadest set of marine charts and maps from multiple providers.
• NV Charts
• Theyr Weather
• Waterway Guide
• Trak Maps
iNavX takes handheld marine navigation to the next level.
• Anglers: Discover new fishing spots by scouting out deep holes and inlets. Locate the best fishing conditions by identifying cold fronts. Save your best fishing spots with the only app that offers unlimited markers.
• Sailors: Plan great routes with waypoint and route management. Have proactive sail management with GRIB weather forecasts. Then keep watch with integration with external AIS receivers and responders. And remember great locations by geotagging photos.
• Boaters: Stay up to date on boating conditions with weather forecasts that includes currents, winds, and swells. Manage your equipment with nautical instrument integration. Then save and share great boating routes to share with the track log.
ADVANCED FEATURES - iNavX is the most feature rich app available, and all for one great price:
Advanced Chart Plotter
• Plot your position in real-time using your device's built-in GPS
• Easily pan, zoom, and rotate charts (including course up)
• Print a detailed chart to use in combination with the app
• Create waypoints and plan routes to navigate between them
• Track log allows you to record your actual route
• Import/Export data in KML (Google Earth) or GPX format
• Acts as a repeater for popular marine navigation software MacENC
• Supports NMEA data over TCP/IP (using Wifi)
• Integrates with external GPS, AIS receivers & transponders
• Connect nautical instruments: Depth, Speed, Wind, Engine, Batteries, etc.
• GRIB weather forecast
• Anchor alarm
• AIS alarm
• Port/navaid search
“iNavX is the original and still one of the best navigation apps.” – Practical Sailor
“The most full-featured navigation app around and viewed by many as the standard” – Sail Magazine
"The #1 recommended marine charting app" - iMarineApps
NEW CHART STORE
Purchase all your favorite charts. Chart subscriptions vary by chart and provider from $9.99 to $199 for 1-year from the date of subscription and will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew can be turned off anytime by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
User's Guide: http://inavx.com/help/
What's New in Version 5.1.1
Quick bug fix release including:
• Fixes location services for iOS 11
• Other bug fixes & speed improvements
Please email us if you run into any issues:
If you enjoy using iNavX, please take a minute to leave a review in the App Store. We really appreciate your support!
Best app purchase ever!!!
I have had this app for over 5 years, and I have received immense value from the purchase. While it is always best to confirm location with other means, iNav has never failed me. Being able to have redundancy, on both my iPad and iPhone, allows for extra piece of mind. Updating charts is easy. I have traveled extended trips in the Great Lakes and connecting river, including anchoring out using the anchor alarm feature. This app will be a necessity in an upcoming Great Loop trip.
We have been using iNavx for years. From the start, found it extremely easy to use and equally helpful. Customized instrument settings provide the info you want balanced w readability and font size. Loaded on both iPad and phone (at Nav station and on deck). It is very simple to touch and drop a WP and to see location on chart; range; bearing; SOG; COG; VMG. Great tool and very intuitive from the start.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Oct 13, 2017
- Version: 5.1.1
- Size: 87.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: NavX Studios LLC
- © 2017 NavX Studios LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Theyr Premium Weather$34.99
- Fugawi Aboard USA - quilted NOAA raster charts$19.99
- Mexico Marine Charts - Sea of Cortez by Blue Latitude Press$39.99
- NavionicsPlus USA and Canada$29.99
- Navionics 1XG All of USA and N. Bahamas - iPad$59.99
- NavionicsPlus USA and Canada$79.99
- Mexico Marine Charts - Pacific Mexico by Blue Latitude$39.99
- NavionicsPlus Caribbean, Bahamas, Central and South America (iPad)$69.99
- Explorer Chartbooks - Bahamas$69.99
- Navionics 1XG All of USA and N. Bahamas - Current Edition$24.99