Developing a financial tracking habit will ensure faster savings for the things that matter most in life. As an intuitive, easy-to-use app, income.io allows you to see how much you're spending and what you've saved. Simply click the relevant expenses category and enter an amount. The clear statistics beautifully display the amount of money spent on groceries, petrol, or that weekend away. You can even choose between different family members and get a clear overview of who spent what — all in a slick, user-friendly app. With the help of your fun, non-banky personal adviser Alfred, you can become a Master Tracker in no time. And since the information you enter is never linked to a bank account and never stored online, your details are always safe. What’s more, you can easily protect your financial information with a secure passcode – so that the little ones won’t mistake your income.io app for the latest tapping game.
- Retina display support with beautiful graphics
- Easy-accessible and readable user interface
- Choose from a number of predefined income and expense categories with beautiful icons
- Ability to add all your family members and assign their photos
- Daily-level statistics for your balance
- Expense and income statistics breakdown by category or by family member
- Privacy and safety: we don't link to your bank accounts and we don't send any of your data anywhere outside of your device
- Optional PIN code protection
- Backup to iTunes
- Have fun while mastering finance tracking with your personal adviser Alfred
Bug fix release
Ratings and Reviews
Easy and useful
It was quick and easy to enter my income from my small business and see the summary. It fits my needs well.
Best Money Tracker out there!
I love this app! I was looking for a simple app that I could track both my income and expenses without linking my bank accounts. I have found it in income.io! I love how easy it is to input new data. I also think that the graphics are fun and creative. The data charts are helpful in showing what my expense categories are as well as graphing my trends in spending. I would recommend this app to anyone!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.