Indicator is a full-fledged baseball/softball umpire indicator (or counter) for the iPhone and the iPod touch. The application looks and behaves just like a real indicator.
Count strikes, balls, outs and innings by tapping the revolving wheels. Alternatively, tap a number directly and correct the corresponding count using the pop-up keyboard.
Set your preferences so that each increment is accompanied by a typical clicking sound and/or a short vibration pulse (not available on iPod touch). This way, in particular strikes and balls can be counted without having to look on the display.
– looks and behaves like a real indicator
– count strikes (0-3)
– count balls (0-4)
– count outs (0-3)
– count innings (0-9)
– correction feature using the keyboard
– configurable click sound
– configurable vibration pulse (not on iPod touch)
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great app to have if you are at alot of games but it only needs to go to only 3 balls and 2 strikes because then you hav to push another button to get it to 0 and if you hav 4 balls then u walk so there really is no point o extra stuff
Cool app works like the real deal, however, it only needs to go to two strikes and three balls this way the indicator will b back on zero after a walk or strike out. Should be an easy fix and the worthy of five stars
Works great. It's good just to use when you want to be an umpire. The balls and strikes should switch because that's correct. Otherwise I love this app!
- Kristian Wilkening
- 1.3 MB
- Requires iOS 2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch (2nd generation), iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, German, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008 Hinterzimmer Industries
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.