Get ready for a fun puzzle platformer created by the award-winning studio Ravenous Games!
As the INFESTOR you need to reach the exit in each level by taking over your enemies and controlling their body. Each human has a special ability associated with it that you will need to take advantage of to overcome obstacles.
- 60 Levels
- Infest humans for unique abilities
- Challenging puzzles
- GameCenter Achievements
Fixed an issue with crashing on startup.
Ratings and Reviews
I LOVE this game. Only issue I have with it is that it’s not longer :). Super fun puzzles that are right in between too difficult and too easy. No glitches at all for me.
I am playing this on the iPad 3rd generation. I am disappointed for the following reasons:
1. Very glitchy. Crates disappear if they get crushed but your character still does the push animation, buttons do not respond occasionally, when you push crates on spikes you still explode even though you are on the crate, bullets disappear from enemy turrets, level locked on one screen and could not progress any farther, and several more.
2. No change of environment. It is the same background the whole game. This causes boredom and no sense of progression.
3. Repetitive gameplay. You do the same stuff over and over again. None of the body types feel fully utilized. Also get ready for crate pushing puzzles towards the end of the game. The fact that they only have four types of people is very boring. They add nothing new to the formula after the tenth stage.
4. No options for custom controls. Really? All games of today should include this. The c button is placed in the most uncomfortable place, making the soldier stupid and clumsy to use.
Not that you use him for much anyways.
5. Only one song on the soundtrack. I love chip tunes as much as the next guy but really starts to get annoying listening to same track over and over again.
I love old school 2d platformers and was excited to pick this up due to an interesting premise. However they fail to utilize this cool system. I resent paying a dollar for it and when you regret spending a dollar that is pretty bad.
Great concept but lacking.
Clever concept with tons of unrealized potential. Very similar to their game Gravity Duck in that the levels are very short, they have no replayability, and there's almost no difficulty curve to speak of. It's a bit more challenging than Gravity Duck, but not by much. You'll likely blaze through the first two-thirds of the game in no time because those levels present almost no challenge whatsoever. After that the remainder of the game only offers an occasional challenge, mostly within the last five levels or so. Again, the concept is great, it's just not fully realized.
Ravenous still hasn't topped the original League of Evil. This game had a chance but it really feels like half the game it should be. I downloaded Penumbear, another puzzle platformer, around the same time and it's much better than this. Get that one instead.
- Ravenous Games Inc.
- 9.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Copyright 2013, Ravenous Games Inc.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.