- view, print or export as PDF ascending and descending family trees, from your existing genealogical database (supports any software or website allowing gedcom export)
- trees can contain hundreds of people, dozens of generations, include all the dates, places and notes associated with persons and events, and still remain printable on a few standard pages
- built-in timeline presentation
- automatically collapse and highlight implex branches (redundant branches that appear when two distant cousins get married)
- fixed a problem importing gedcom files from Ancestry.com
- minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
You have to upload data, You cannot create from scratch-
Paid for an app to creat a tree from scratch, unless you are uploading from Gedcom then you are out of luck. And no manual. Just FYI
Sorry, there is no manual yet.
This application can't create new family trees from scratch; it can only
display an alternate family tree representation from a database you
created in some other genealogy application or online platform. To do
so, export your existing database to a gedcom file, then import it in
Infinite Family Tree Drawer.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.