Do you want to post videos to your Instagram story which is longer than 15 seconds?
Share landscape videos without cropping in or add transitions to make your stories more engaging?
Then try Infinite stories to post the best stories on Instagram.
With this app, you can:
* Post longer videos on your Instagram story
* Set the background to a blurred video or a gradient or a solid color or to an image
* Add more videos and photos and add transitions
* Add transitions
* Add music to videos from the cloud or from your iTunes music library
* Speed up or slow down videos or parts of it
* Set the slicing times to fit Instagram or Facebook or Whatsapp or Snapchat
* Set the slicing times manually to avoid the cutoff words
* Share older videos than 24 hours
* Share landscape videos centered on the screen
* Share landscape videos on the top third of the screen for IGTV
* Share videos centered on the screen with a border
* Rotate and place videos as you like
* Use Keyframes to set the placing as you want
* Set the volume of the videos and the music files
* Convert pre-edited videos into story format
* Create Instagram and Facebook Story from one video
* Create Photos to Instagram Stories, which is not cropped in! Place and resize the photos just as you want
* Add labels to the Stories. Perfect for adding titles to landscape videos! Set the exact time position of the labels on the video.
* Chose fonts for the labels
* Add animations to labels such as slide from the right or fade in and out.
* Add photos with Ken Burns effect.
* Much more to come
Infinite Stories is one of the leading Story Creating platforms on iOS and I'm working on it really hard to make it perfect for Influencers. If you have any suggestions, please email me!
3.2.0 is here!
Here are all the new features in the app:
- Now you can create vertical, horizontal or fade transitioned slideshows!
If you have any ideas on how to make this app better, please email email@example.com or message me on twitter @kovacsamate. I'm constantly improving the app based on your request, and if you like how it's going, please rate the app in the app store, that could help me a lot!
Have a wonderful day, Máté
Ratings and Reviews
Can't trim start of clips
App works as described, but I paid for the pro version before I realized you can't trim the start of a clip, only the end. There's even an arrow at the beginning of the clip making you think you can trim the start, but it doesn't do anything. I'd look elsewhere before deciding to purchase.
Update: Thank you for responding. I can long press to turn the clip yellow at the top, but only the arrow at the end of the clip works to trim. The arrow at the beginning doesn't work when I press it and try to drag it back and forth. I've updated my review to 3 stars as that seems more fair, but it's a 5 star app if the trim function is working.
I'm sorry you are disappointed with my app! Actually, you can trim the clips if you long press on the video and grab the arrow at the beginning of the video. It is not really easily grabbable and I promise I'm gonna fix this in the next version! Sorry for your inconvenience!
Can I do anything to change your mind about the number of stars?
Have a great day,
Update: thank you for your updated response and rating! I tried it myself too and it is really hard to hit that small arrow! I already made a change on my computer and once I tested it properly, I’ll release it as an update in the following days.
Problem was fixed
I use this App on my iPad Pro. There were some bugs there, but developer contact me personally and we figured it out. Thank you! This App is priceless for your Instagram stories.
Edit: the bug is fixes in the 1.3.12 version, thank you for your email!
You can request a refund from Apple, unfortunately I can not do this. I would love to fix this issue, but the app works for me perfectly, so I need more information to find out what is the issue! Could you email me your device type and iOS version that you are using? My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org . I'm sorry you are disappointed, the app is released because it helps people and for most of the users it works fine. I'm mentioning that the app is still in development, because if someone has an issue like this. I'm here to help all the time and I'm not abandoning the app!
Have a wonderful day, and please send me an email! :)
Options for users?
I love your app! Thank you for creating it!
Can you possibly make it an option to save the horizontal videos as a whole before it gets sliced?
If not that, maybe having the option of letting the user be able to edit where in the video it gets sliced. I’m aware that it can be done before pulling a video into your app, just thought it could be helpful for people to skip that step🤙🏽
Thank you so much again!
edit: The 1.3.11 version is waiting for review containing your idea about saving the video as a whole, thank you very much! :) It will be available in 1-2 days once Apple approves it.
First of all, thank you so much for your feedback, I really appreciate it! I did thought about to build another app for that purpose to basically create centered videos with subtitles even with different aspect ratios but I'll think about how could I add this feature to Infinite Stories too.
To select where to cut the video is also on my list of features that I would like to implement in the future, the reason I thought about is to avoid the possibility to have the cut right in a word.
If you have some ideas how you would like to see these exactly, please send me an email at email@example.com
Have a wonderful day!
- Mate Kovacs
- 92.8 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Mate Kovacs
- In-App Purchases
- Pro mode $8.99
- Unlock Transitions $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.