Informant 5 - Calendar, Task Planner with Email
By Fanatic Software, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Informant is The ONE Calendar, Task, Note app you will ever need. Over 1 Million people have trusted Pocket Informant for over a decade as their go-to-organizer for mobile devices.
Why do customers choose Informant?
-”Informant puts tasks & calendar together in ONE app, the way it should be.”
-”Better, more useful calendar views. Native calendar apps are designed to be “pretty”, Informant is designed to be “pretty AND smart”.
-”It’s more fun with features like color coding, and emoticons.”
-”One purchase covers iPhone and iPad”
-WatchOS 3 App!
-New SmartBar Navigation: One button access to all major features
-Email-to-Task: View emails & easy turn emails into tasks.
-Triggers: Identify “trigger” attributes for appointments and tasks that can trigger a templated event/task.
• A Better way to view your day: Weather, Next events & Map with travel time.
• Siri-dictation for Search and Quick Entry
• Powerful per-field templating system
• Trigger them while typing in a title for an event or task
• Email-to-Task: View emails & easy turn emails into tasks.
• Connect to Google or any IMAP inbox
• 1-click import all flagged emails as tasks
• 30 Day View with tiny text
• Popular 7 day view
• TravelAssist™ helps manage the timezone mess!
• Location Suggestions as you type.
TASKS & PROJECTS
• Import Apple Reminders into any Project or Task List
• Checklists - for tasks that contain lists - like groceries, packing, etc.
• Show tasks with the calendar - or as a separate view
• Create templates to automatically pre-populate new tasks
• Task Modes - Simple, GTD, or Franklin Covey. Manage your tasks in your own way!
• Automatically bring up templates and contacts as you enter an event or task title to set up meetings, calls, and more!
• Link to phone numbers, addresses, email addresses for quick access
Dark and Light modes, Task Views, Customizable Calendar/Tag/Event/Task Colors/Icons, and more!
3 WAYS TO USE/PURCHASE:
• Essential Calendaring with Apple Calendar support
• No Tasks, Notes, Contacts
• No Connect Bundle (Weather / Sync)
• Full features Access including: Full Calendaring, Tasks, Contacts, Notes with Access to Apple Events and Reminders
• Free Updates
• Connect Bundle (Email Integration, Sync & Weather)
-Monthly: $2.99/Month (30 days)
-Reverts back to Free version after subscription ends
-Quarterly:$6.99/Qtr (90 days)
-Reverts back to Free version after subscription ends
-Year: $24.99/Year (365 days)
-Keep the full app (minus the Connect Bundle) if you cancel your subscription
#3) Prefer to “Own It”?
If you don’t like subscriptions or you just want to own the app: choose the Year subscription and then immediately turn “off” your auto-renew. You will still get 1 year of the Connect Bundle AND you will own the app in FULL Feature mode (minus the Connect Bundle), forever.
Please Note: CONNECT BUNDLE (Requires Subscription)
• Includes synchronization to: Google Calendar & Tasks, Toodledo, Evernote
• Access to Informant Sync, Weather, and Email integration!
SO MUCH MORE!
Visit http://pocketinformant.com/ for more information!
Check out this article for more information about Informant: http://tinyurl.com/pkx94zt
Subscriptions are billed through iTunes every 30/90/365 days (month/qtr/year) until cancelled. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Manage subscriptions including cancel or auto-renew on/off in iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
GTD and Getting Things Done are ® of the David Allen Company
What's New in Version 5.11
Thanks for all your great feedback on Informant 5.10 everyone! We've been hearing some great things about our new watchOS app and Date Picker that we rolled out in version 5.10. This release addresses a few issues that some of you have been experiencing - we hope you enjoy it!
• Fixed a hang that could occur on Focus View if you were showing the Attendee section and had an event with attendees
• Fixed crash when tapping on an attendee in the Focus view
• Fixed issue where selecting a location “auto-complete suggestion" in the event or task editor wouldn't properly fill out the complete address in the location field
• Resolved edge case where you could hang Informant if you did two identical auto-complete searches back to back
• Fixed a crash that would occur under specific circumstances when turning on Apple Reminders
• Fixed issue where you might intermittently experience gaps or duplicate occurrences of recurring events in your calendar view
• Fixed regression in 5.10 where you couldn’t see the date row on the “End Repeat Date Picker” screen
• A few specific improvements related to performance - including an issue that would sometimes impact performance for an extended period of time after a database update
• Improvements to CPU use when using auto-complete fields in the event/task editor
• Fixed issue on iPhone where you couldn’t hit the “cancel” button on the "Jump to Date" popover if you rotated your phone while it was showing
As always, if you are enjoying Informant, we would be incredibly appreciative if you could take a moment to write a review and let others know. If you have any feedback for us, our support team would love to hear from you. Thanks!
Long time user ditching this overpriced app
I've always loved PI and have been a very long term user. Informant 5 is just a refreshed skin version of version 4, but with added bugs. Baffling for the developers to run with the ball on pricing especially without having a refined product. Their attitude towards customers has been downright arrogant which I would never reward with compensation. There's no trial period available aside from paying to discover all you've purchased is a degraded version of their last product. The tell you to subscribe then to go through a bunch of hoops and cancel the subscription in order to "own" it - which really isn't the case as functionality will then be limited after your purchase period. Shady business practices. Switched to Calendars 5 and have found that it's excellent and works fantastic as a replacement app.
I used to love it, now i just use it
Informant used to be an app I talked about to people, for like 10 years I loved this app. Now I just use it and get annoyed that it's still not better than Informant 4. Still no written manual of any kind explaining the features, what they're supposed to do and how to achieve them. Still takes two "clicks" to switch between screens, Triggers still take more time to enter than templates used to. And to top it all off, their new business partner talks in marketing speak. Very annoying when you're trying to ask an honest question.
I think it will be great again someday, I've just lost faith that day will be anytime soon. For now, it's still a good app, but I'm not as productive with 5 as I was with 4.
Almost a great App
You are not listening to your customers. We can all agree you have a great product. It's just that people like us who has been using your products & really love it, now, we are looking elsewhere due to the new pricing arrangements. I know you want to make money and we want you to be happy too, but we just want to be listened to and please do something about the pricing. We are loyal customers looking for a great product like yours but without subscription services. I know Apple is want you to do so, but they don't charge extra for their calendar app & they already have a huge fan base. We don't like the the subscription fees b/c it seems endless. We like your app endlessly but It's a huge turnoff so how about just add on pricing???
Previously<<<I think the developers has gotten greedy so you are better sticking to your iCloud Calendar for free.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 12, 2017
- Version: 5.11
- Size: 114 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Fanatic Software, Inc.
- © 2016 Fanatic Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Month$2.99
- Premium to Own$24.99
- Premium 3 month$6.99