Informant 5 Calendar
By Fanatic Software, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Informant is The ONE Calendar, Task, Note app you will ever need. Over 1 Million people have trusted Pocket Informant for over a decade as their go-to-organizer for mobile devices.
Why do customers choose Informant?
-”Informant puts tasks & calendar together in ONE app, the way it should be.”
-”Better, more useful calendar views. Native calendar apps are designed to be “pretty”, Informant is designed to be “pretty AND smart”.
-”It’s more fun with features like color coding, and emoticons.”
-”One purchase covers iPhone and iPad”
• Use Siri to create tasks in Informant! Use phrases like: "Create a task in Informant to take out the trash"
-WatchOS 3 App
-New SmartBar Navigation: One button access to all major features
-Email-to-Task: View emails & easy turn emails into tasks.
-Triggers: create "templates" for appointments & tasks that you can trigger to automatically fill out fields
• Powerful per-field templating system
• Trigger them while typing the title for an event or task
• Email-to-Task: View emails & easy turn emails into tasks.
• Connect to Google or any IMAP inbox
• 1-tap import all flagged emails as tasks
• 30 Day View with "mini text"
• Popular 7 day view
• TravelAssist™ helps manage the timezone mess!
• Location Suggestions as you type
TASKS & PROJECTS
• Import Apple Reminders into any Project or Task List
• Checklists for tasks that contain lists - like groceries, packing, etc.
• Show tasks in your calendar
• Create templates to automatically pre-populate new tasks
• Task Modes - Simple, GTD, or Franklin Covey. Manage your tasks in your own way!
Dark and Light modes, Customizable Calendar/Tag/Event/Task Colors & Icons, and more!
CONNECT BUNDLE (Requires Subscription)
• Includes synchronization to: Google Calendar & Tasks, Toodledo, Evernote, and Informant Sync
• Weather and Email integration
3 WAYS TO USE/PURCHASE:
• Essential Calendaring with Apple Calendar support
• No Tasks, Notes, Contacts
• No Connect Bundle
• Full features Access including: Full Calendaring, Tasks, Contacts, Notes with access to Apple Events and Reminders
• Free Updates
• Connect Bundle (email, sync & weather)
-Monthly: $2.99/Month (30 days)
-Reverts to Free version after subscription ends
-Quarterly:$6.99/Qtr (90 days)
-Reverts to Free version after subscription ends
-Year: $24.99/Year (365 days)
-Keep the full app (minus the Connect Bundle) if you cancel your subscription
#3) Prefer to “Own It”?
If you don’t like subscriptions or you just want to own the app: choose the Year subscription and then immediately turn “off” your auto-renew. You will still get 1 year of the Connect Bundle AND you will own the app in FULL Feature mode (minus the Connect Bundle) when you subscription ends.
SO MUCH MORE!
Visit http://pocketinformant.com/ for more information!
Check out this article for more information about Informant: http://tinyurl.com/pkx94zt
Subscriptions are billed through iTunes every 30/90/365 days (month/qtr/year) until cancelled. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Manage subscriptions including cancel or auto-renew on/off in iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
GTD and Getting Things Done are ® of the David Allen Company
What's New in Version 5.31
Thanks for all the feedback - we love hearing from everyone! This update largely addresses a few things that came up with Informant 5.30 and iOS 11 as well as a handful of other improvements. We hope you enjoy it!
• Fixed issue in iOS 11 where some views were sliding up underneath the header
• Fixed regression in 5.30 where alarms wouldn't fire for certain types of calendar items
• Informant once again uses a condensed font for the month view (5.30 regression)
• Start Date Shortcut button has been added back to iPad
• Fixed issue with storing certain locations in a Trigger
• Improvements to month view during rotation
• Fixed issue where the Calendar shortcut wouldn't always return to the last-used calendar
• View Picker shortcut icons are now visible when the "Bold Text" accessibility setting is on
• Month/Year no longer cut off in Month View on iPhone SE
• Month View should no longer intermittently open to 2015
• Updated Localizations -- including Czech which was missed from 5.30
• Stability improvements
Beautiful upgrade... one outdated feature
This is a beautifully designed app, no doubt about it. The developers have clearly put in a lot of hard work and thought into creating this.
Which is why I’m left a bit dumbfounded as to how they could’ve possibly overlooked one glaring piece that slows down creating calendar events to an absolute crawl. Those blasted time spinners that are set in 1-minute increments drive me insane! Every time you create an event and you set the start & end time, you waste huge amounts of your day sitting there spinning those stupid wheels round and round just to get to the time you need. Honestly, who sets appointments for 11:42 or 3:17? Really... does anybody? Same thing with the event alarm spinners. Most real people I know only ever set times like 11:45 or 3:30, so forcing us to have to fidget with all those extra minutes is a total nuisance.
This could easily be solved by providing an option in Settings that lets us choose our desired increment for these spinners – 1 minute, 5 minutes, or 15 minutes. Problem solved. Do this and I will return and give you guys the five star rating this app truly deserves!
Solid calendar app - no subscription necessary
I bounce around from different calendar apps and recently rediscovered this one. Not sure this is any better than the competition (Calendar 5), but hits the right marks.
One suggestion for the developers: give the option to have the time picker be in increments of 5 or 10 minutes. I rarely need to make an calendar entry for 4:37 pm...
Do not trust this developer. They will screw you
With Information 4 they 'upgraded' it a while back - taking away functionality - and then charged $4.99 to get it back. When they released Informant 5 Informant 4 got and 'upgrade' which a 'bug' that gets the app stuck on an advert telling you to switch to Informant 5 where you will have to now pay a *subscription* to have the functionality of 4.
Do not buy their stuff. No matter how useful it may be. Find something else and let these exploitative Pr***s rot.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 03, 2017
- Version: 5.31
- Size: 119 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Fanatic Software, Inc.
- © 2017 Fanatic Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Month$2.99
- Premium to Own$24.99
- Premium 3 month$6.99