Used mostly by technology professionals, digital marketers, research institutions, content publishers, and more - Inoreader is a powerful news app for aggregating a variety of feeds into one place to build your own, personalized news feed.
For a casual experience similar to your morning newspaper, Inoreader can be set-up for a daily digest of news that are specific to you. Whereas for the information-heavy professionals Inoreader boasts a set of powerful features and advanced functionality to tackle even the most robust information flow.
- Subscribe to unlimited news feeds and folders
- Use on any device with web and mobile apps
- Day and night reading modes
- Free search and full archive of your subscriptions
- Save articles to third-party tools like Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, Pocket, etc.
- Share to any social media or scheduling tool like Buffer and Hootsuite
- Save pages from the web for viewing later
- Push notifications
- Offline mode for folders - Read your content without an internet connection. Inoreader even syncs the images and full content
- Article translations
- Active search - turn any regular search into a smart stream that will notify you for new search results when they come
- Global search - reach outside of your subscriptions and search the entire Inoreader database for articles
WEB Version with PRO Plan
- Eliminate noise with mute and permit filters
- Subscribe to Email Newsletters and Social Media Feeds (Facebook, Twitter, VKontakte, Google +, etc.)
- Automate entire workflows using rules
- Remove Ads when you upgrade
Price: $49.99 annually.
Inoreader Professional is available with an annual subscription. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off after purchase by going to the ‘Manage iTunes Subscription’ page in settings.
For any questions, issues and general feedback, you can reach us directly at email@example.com
Terms of Service: https://www.inoreader.com/tos
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Good Feedly replacement
Feedly’s recent update has me looking for other RSS apps. Inoreader looks like a good replacement, but the iPad app is lacking a few settings that would make this my go to.
First, it would be great if we had the option to fix the subs panel in portrait orientation (like it does in landscape). The article snippets aren’t so long that the panel needs to show and hide.
Second, please allow us to change the article title font. I dislike the title and UI font.
Third, it would be cool if other paid tiers were available in the app. I’d like to support development but Pro is overkill. Plus is preferable but I’d like to pay via Apple because it’s easier to manage.
Other than the wish list above, the app is working great so far.
The best RSS reader out there
I’ve been using this app for years to get news from all kinds of sources. Its fairly priced, works great and the developers update it often and listen to users. I can’t live without it.
iPhone XR Mac issues with built in browser
When viewing articles with the built in browser the top left ‘x’ and back arrow don’t really work. I think they’re too close to the clock maybe to register.
- INNOLOGICA OOD
- 35.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Innologica Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Professional plan $49.99
- Optional ad-free plan for 1 year $14.99
- Professional plan for 1 year $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.