INRIX Traffic Maps, Routes & Alerts
By INRIX, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
INRIX Traffic is a traffic, navigation and parking app that uses one of the world’s largest driver and vehicle communities to simplify your commute and to get you to important places, as quickly and safely as possible. Plus, NO ADS!
Share incidents along your route, including accidents, police activity and road hazards. Check traffic cameras to see traffic in real-time. Share your ETA with family and friends to keep everyone up-to-date on your progress. Use smart alerts that tell you when to leave and keep you on-time during your drive. Find the cheapest and most convenient parking garages near your destinations. Save time, money and stress!
- Live traffic routing to avoid congestion and other delays
- Incident reports from the INRIX community, including accidents, hazards, police activity and more
- Turn-by-turn navigation with voice assist to guide you quickly and safely to your destination
- Automatic re-routing as conditions change during your commute
- Share your ETA with family, friends and co-workers
- Smart alerts notify when you need to leave and of incidents along your drive
- Use traffic forecasts and Best Time to Leave features to better plan your drives
- Calendar integration means automatic driving directions to your important events and appointments
- Find parking spaces near your favorite places with turn-by-turn directions
- Get pricing and availability for on-street parking spaces, park and rides, lots, and garages in an ever growing list of major US cities
- All of these features and no advertisements!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 6.7
• Track your contributions to the INRIX community on the new Leaderboard
• Now log in using Facebook
• Enjoy bug fixes and performance improvements
I love this app!!!
They have a best and most accurate algorithm to estimate routes! Compared to Waze, a drive from Dubuque, IA to Tulsa, OK (INRIX 10h, 56min, 662miles versus Waze 9hrs, 47mins, 686miles), while the actual trip took 11hours! To even get close to Waze's estimate, you need to drive 5-10miles over speed limit, do no stop for gas or use a bathroom! Waze used a flat 70 mph for the entire trip, even in 55mph speed zones in or near cities! Not for INRIX!
Now, I had given a bad review on this software a month ago, it was because it had become unusable. After contacting INRIX, they gave me instructions to delete, restart my device, reinstall, then re-login, and it worked. Before giving a bad review, contact them first!
Disappointed with recent updates
I'm a long term Inrix user; I've been using it daily for years, started back when it cost $25. Some versions great, some pretty bad. Latest version took away split screen use on the iPad -- major fail. A couple of versions ago lost the ability to see traffic issues coming against your direction of travel -- very disappointing. Now we have "Leaderboards" -- if I wanted to play games I'd use Waze. Actually, Waze is looking better every day. C'mon, Inrix -- this used to be a professional tool -- keep it that way!
I don't go anywhere without it
Easily the best navigation/traffic app. Super accurate. Super easy.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Nov 30, 2016
- Version: 6.7
- Size: 171 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: INRIX, Inc
- © 2015 INRIX, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- INRIX Traffic Premium Upgrade$9.99