INRIX Traffic Maps, Routes & Alerts
By INRIX, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
INRIX Traffic is a traffic, navigation and parking app that uses one of the world’s largest driver and vehicle communities to simplify your commute and to get you to important places, as quickly and safely as possible. Plus, NO ADS!
Share incidents along your route, including accidents, police activity and road hazards. Check traffic cameras to see traffic in real-time. Share your ETA with family and friends to keep everyone up-to-date on your progress. Use smart alerts that tell you when to leave and keep you on-time during your drive. Find the cheapest and most convenient parking garages near your destinations. Save time, money and stress!
- Live traffic routing to avoid congestion and other delays
- Incident reports from the INRIX community, including accidents, hazards, police activity and more
- Turn-by-turn navigation with voice assist to guide you quickly and safely to your destination
- Automatic re-routing as conditions change during your commute
- Share your ETA with family, friends and co-workers
- Smart alerts notify when you need to leave and of incidents along your drive
- Use traffic forecasts and Best Time to Leave features to better plan your drives
- Calendar integration means automatic driving directions to your important events and appointments
- Find parking spaces near your favorite places with turn-by-turn directions
- Get pricing and availability for on-street parking spaces, park and rides, lots, and garages in an ever growing list of major US cities
- All of these features and no advertisements!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 6.6.2
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
This app blows
I don't know if it works better in other areas but here in Southern California I take the 91 Riverside Freeway quite frequently, and this app is always messed up. I should've known better than to pay attention to it, I checked right before leaving on my commute through orange county and Riverside County and it showed all green all the way through. Lo and behold I get to the beginning of my trek and opted to not use the toll lanes, and a half mile later I'm staring at five lanes of brake lights for the next 10 miles. How the hell does that reflect green all the way through when we're in barely even moving. At least it's a free app and I didn't waste any money on it, but it's getting deleted now.
This App is becoming less and less useful
I've used this App for more than five years. At one time it was easily my favorite App. It saved me time in travel nearly every day. I used to love the feature that allowed me to quickly assess the next best alternative route, but that's been taken away. It used to also change routes in front of me to optimize my travel, but it does that seldom lay now. It's now to the point where I don't trust it to help me travel... I'm not sure it is any better than the free Apps for travel like Google Maps.
Doesn't stay updated very well, but it is still a good app. For some reason with the last iOS update, I list my saved info within the app. I hate the new app pic of : females when it is opening up. Can you put a more non-gender specific pic in there.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Oct 03, 2016
- Version: 6.6.2
- Size: 167 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: INRIX, Inc
- © 2015 INRIX, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- INRIX Traffic Premium Upgrade$9.99