Effortlessly shoot, share and discover 360 photos and videos, or go live in 360 on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and other platforms.
1. Use your Nano to shoot pictures and videos.
2. Browse and edit what you capture, and discover the best shots from the community.
3. Share your 360 photos and video with one touch on social media.
4. Go live in 360 with integrated support for Facebook, YouTube and Periscope/Twitter; or choose your own platform with a few simple steps.
Ratings and Reviews
So far so good--BUT--find the paper named Insta360Nano Information and read it first. It says to download the manual (I just plugged it into my iPhone and used it, and now I have a problem with it disconnecting that I have to work out, but it was because I missed that one paper!) First things first--such as, maybe you should charge it first, because it used up a lot of power from my phone. I got good photos while it lasted and had fun playing with it. I held it out to the side--but it still put me in the photo too, which I was trying to avoid. I don't know how, but it figures out how to get your eyes focused even when you move them around some. When it takes a shot it makes a little noise the entire time it is working so you know that something is happening. The little earth photos have more to them than it looks like, so be sure to poke them and move them around--it's a bit trippy. Overall I like how it works and it is pretty intuitive. One downside is that I had to remove my phone protector to plug it in. Now that I've read some of the information and looked online--the attachments make it useful in a wide variety of situations--there are things to hold it onto a helmet, surfboard, skateboard, car roof, etc. so that you could stick it onto something and then move with it recording video of that trip. Skiing might be really interesting to try. I can't wait for the scuba cover!
Great Camera, Really Good App
I love the camera. If you're thinking about buying a 360 cam, this takes better pictures in 3K than most of those 4K's do. The in-cam stitching is amazingly good, plus it can be calibrated if needed.
The app is equally amazing, and the new features (subclip & export Panorama or Planet) are a welcome addition. Two requests: 1) Since I sometimes point the camera the wrong direction (who cares in 360 right?) let us choose the center of the picture (direction) before exporting a Panorama. For example, my Panoroma video faces backwards and I can't fix it.
Though slightly off-topic, I should mention the InstaStudio program for Mac/PC is awesome and has far more powerful features if needed.
2) Second request is to please add spot metering to the forward camera or EI (exposure index) control. I shot a concert at night but the stage was too washed-out to see. EI control would be very useful in this situation.
A work in progress
This app is clearly a work in progress but it has started well so far. You need to download this app to use the insta360 nano and once you have it's pretty user friendly.
I'd like the ability to export photos/videos directly to Facebook so they are viewable within the app. Currently you can either share a link to a insta360 site where viewers can see your media or you can export to your camera roll and then upload to facebook from there. But give them time to develop the app, it's started out well :)
- Shenzhen Arashi Vision Co., Ltd.
- 178.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Shenzhen Arashi Vision Company Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.