By Instagram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear.
* Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
* Enable Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
What's New in Version 10.9
New: You can share up to 10 photos and videos in one post on Instagram.
* When uploading to your feed, you’ll see a new icon to select multiple photos and videos.
* Tap and hold to change the order.
* Apply a filter to everything at once or edit one by one.
* In feed, swipe through to see them all.
This feature will be rolling out globally over the next few weeks.
My caption won't post?
Every time I go to post a caption under one of my photos, or even edit one, it tells me that I have been blocked and that something is restricted. There is nothing wrong with the caption I am trying to post by any means, and I've read through the guidelines and there's nothing in there that I am breaking. If I try to post a simple caption like "hi", it will post. But anything else, will not. I've even tried commenting it and it still won't post without the message coming up. I'll go in under one of my photos already posted and edit a word I misspelled, and when I press "done" it does the same thing! There's nothing inappropriate about the caption(s) and I don't understand what's going on. I have 3 accounts, and I don't have this issue on my other two accounts, just this one! And it's brand new! I've tried contacting someone and reporting the problem but it's no use. Please fix this issue or tell me what I am doing wrong! Because I have tried everything and it's really getting annoying!
I'm having a problem!
Don't get wrong I love the app, but today when I woke up, it had logged me out of my accounts (I have 3) and I logged back into 2 of my accounts
successfully, but when I tried to login into my personal account, there was a message that said "sorry, there was a problem with your request" and it won't let me login, I tried things like logging out of my other 2 accounts and the logging into the one I'm having problems with but it didn't work, I tried changing my password, still no help, I also tried deleting the app and downloading back, but nope, I went to the help center but couldn't find anything related to my problem, please help me.
Getting worse with every update
Below is the review I will keep posting with every update you force on us. LISTEN TO YOUR USERS INSTAGRAM!
FIX HOW LIKES APPEAR. It looks so stupid to see X, X, and 92 others like your photo instead of just 94 likes.
BRING BACK PHOTO MAPS. With the 9.2 update they completely disappeared from profiles. Very disappointing. The photo map is my favorite feature on instagram. Another issues with tagging location is that there are multiple options with multiple typos for the same location. Why not consolidate all these into the actual location spelled correctly?
BRING BACK CHRONOLOGICAL FEED. This new algorithm is an absolute mess. I miss posts from the most important people in my life because instagram has decided it knows what I would like to see. I follow 400+ friends and I am only seeing posts from the same 20 people over and over again.
I get multiple requests daily from pornographic profiles. The spam on instagram is extremely annoying. The app is not safe for children to use.
There are too many changes being brought to instagram. This was a platform that people had loved for over 5 years now. It was simple, easy to use, and fun. Now it has become overly complex and frustrating. The developers need to go back to the basics of what made this app so great and original.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 21, 2017
- Version: 10.9
- Size: 80.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.