Every day over 1.500 audio recordings are made with Instant Audio Recorder! Record, Play and Share high quality audio fragments with this beautiful and intuitive audio recorder. With optimized user experience for both iPhone and iPad and iOS10.
- Auto-start recording when app is opened (can be disabled)
- Choose which microphone you want to use for recording
- Pause and resume recording
- Choose between high, medium and low quality recording
- Easily rename your recorded audio fragments
- Keeps recording when you switch to another app
- Volume indicator while recording
- Option to prevent going standby while recording
- Stop and save recording on interrupts (e.g. phone calls)
- Send your audio files through an easy to use interface to our transcription partner dictate2us.
- Extended playback options
- Loop playback
- Airplay support + volume control in the built-in player
- Sort your audio by name, creation date, duration or file size
Share your audio fragments:
- Copy to your computer through iTunes
- Share on Social Media like Facebook or Twitter
- Send to family and friends with Email or SMS
- Open recorded audio fragments directly with other apps (for example an audio editor or WhatsApp)
Added iOS9 support for users with somewhat older devices
Ratings and Reviews
This app is a scam
This app could not record any other apps. Do not buy. All it could do is record my voice and when i tried to record a geometry dash gameplay. It stopped recording. I paid 3 dollars for this app. Another rip off.
A High Quality Recorder
Now that this app is able to work within a multifunction environment, this is truly a 5-star recorder. I really like the "instant record" function, and the recording quality is excellent. The new multi-function capability is great. I use it in church to record the service, while also having my "Olive Tree" Bible app open. (Some other recorder apps instantly shut-off when ANY other app is opened). Also, the developer was incredibly responsive & helpful when I emailed him about a simple question that I had about the program.
So...a very solid recording app, and great customer support from the developer himself (if ever needed), make this nothing less than a highly recommended 5-star purchase.
Bill in Denver
I needed an app that would let me capture audio through the mic port on my iPhone, because I wanted to record audio from an FM radio. I was able to rig up a connection from the handheld radio to my iPhone using an old cable I got with a Sony camcorder that had three connections at the end with the 1/8" jack. It was originally for video, plus stereo audio. Anyway, using this, plus a little attenuator adapter to bring the level from line level to mic level worked great. And Instant Recorder had the ability to record audio from that port, which I haven't found in any other app. So kudos to the devs. Thanks for a simple app that does exactly what I need!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.