By Instapaper Holdings, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Instapaper is the simplest way to save and store articles for reading: offline, on-the-go, anytime, anywhere, perfectly formatted.
Instapaper for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch provides a mobile-optimized text view that makes reading Internet content a clean and uncluttered experience. Instapaper also enhances the standard reading experience with features like text-to-speech, which can be controlled via the Apple Watch.
Instapaper has been inducted into the iPhone and iPad Hall of Fame, received Macworld Editor's Choice Award, and has also been featured in publications including Wired, TIME, Daring Fireball, and The Verge, among others.
- Strip away all clutter and save the content of web pages into iOS-optimized formatting.
- Read anywhere! No internet, no problem: access your articles on airplanes, subways, elevators, or Wi-Fi-only devices away from Internet connections.
- Save to Instapaper from other iOS applications with one tap.
- Control every aspect of your reading experience with a variety of font, color themes, and spacing options.
- Find that great quote you want to remember and share? Instapaper makes it easy to highlight text in any article.
- Have your Instapaper articles narrated to you with text-to-speech. Just turn up the volume on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and relax!
- Control text-to-speech right from your Apple Watch.
- Sort your list of articles by popularity, date, and article length.
- Folders for easy organization.
- Full-text search for articles in your account
What's New in Version 7.5
* iPhone X support.
* Minor fixes and improvements.
Makes RSS managing 10x more efficient!!!
Wasn’t a fan of RSS until I found out about Instapaper and how reader friendly it was. Ended up downloading Reeder 3 to manage all of my local RSS feeds, dividing feed categories by subjects. Then ended up going with Instapaper over Pocket because again, how reader friendly and simple it’s interface is.
Now I use Reeder 3 like a spider web to collect all articles “I might be interested in”, skim through the titles on Reeder 3 THEN dish them off and way into Instapaper through the share button on my iPhone. After I’m done skimming on Reeder 3, I mark the folders I skimmed through to “all read” and keep the best of the articles saved on Instapaper.
THE BEST PART
I get to manage the relevant selected articles on my Instapaper into their own folders!! MAKING SKIMMED TOPICS EVEN MORE PRECISE ON MY INSTAPAPER. Along with all of the annotating features Instapaper supports. The rest of the articles that don’t make it into folders in my Instapaper are simply archived, keeping my home folder fresh and clean for the next cycle I go through Reeder 3.
Instapaper truly is a game changer!!!
Only thing I believe can be really helpful is if you were able to completely manage folders’ settings on the Instapaper iOS application. That would make this app truly killer!!
Regardless, keep it up guys this app is fire! 🔥
Very nice App
Is simple to use and is great to save articles to read later. The only problem is that the App is not letting me to link Facebook and Tweeter. In Facebook is asking to link to IOS in settings but there is no option for that. On Tweeter is giving me an error and try later. Already sent a an email asking for support.
There is no way to manually add a URL to Instapaper. Sure it scans the clipboard (not all the time and it's very buggy and doesn't work all the time) but what if the URL you want to add isn't in the clipboard? There is no way so do this. How can this not be implemented? It's bizarre how this functionality has never been implemented. Is no one at this place actually using this app? I guess not. It's probably abandonware at this point.
- Category: News
- Updated: Nov 03, 2017
- Version: 7.5
- Size: 56.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Instapaper Holdings, Inc.
- © 2014 Instapaper Holdings, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.