By Instapaper Holdings, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Instapaper is the simplest way to save and store articles for reading: offline, on-the-go, anytime, anywhere, perfectly formatted.
Instapaper for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch provides a mobile-optimized text view that makes reading Internet content a clean and uncluttered experience. Instapaper also enhances the standard reading experience with features like text-to-speech, which can be controlled via the Apple Watch.
Instapaper has been inducted into the iPhone and iPad Hall of Fame, received Macworld Editor's Choice Award, and has also been featured in publications including Wired, TIME, Daring Fireball, and The Verge, among others.
- Strip away all clutter and save the content of web pages into iOS-optimized formatting.
- Read anywhere! No internet, no problem: access your articles on airplanes, subways, elevators, or Wi-Fi-only devices away from Internet connections.
- Save to Instapaper from other iOS applications with one tap.
- Control every aspect of your reading experience with a variety of font, color themes, and spacing options.
- Find that great quote you want to remember and share? Instapaper makes it easy to highlight text in any article.
- Have your Instapaper articles narrated to you with text-to-speech. Just turn up the volume on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and relax!
- Control text-to-speech right from your Apple Watch.
- Sort your list of articles by popularity, date, and article length.
- Folders for easy organization.
- Full-text search for articles in your account
What's New in Version 7.5.1
* Fixed issue with search on iOS 10.
* Fixed issue with creating a note on iPhone X.
* Other minor fixes and improvements.
Best App Ever.
This is my most favorite app of all time. I read a lot of articles from news sites and blogs. Short form, long form, tech, opinion, basically everything and anything. Instapaper is a great place for me to keep all my favorite articles that I want to read now or later without all the ads and excess. Just the message and that’s it. You can even have Instapaper speed read the articles for you if you’re into that sort of thing, insert notes anywhere into the article, highlight a word and get a definition and/or a Wikipedia snippet right there in the article, there’s dark/light themes, text for people who have dyslexia, change the font by slider to whatever size you want, you can even copy and paste the stripped text wherever you want. Instapaper is an app that you will appreciate so much you’ll be asking where you can donate money to keep it alive forever. It’s the ultimate readers Swiss Army knife.
I surf the web and go to sites like Wired, Popular Science, etc. I like to download articles that I either want to read again or didn't have time to finish. I only have one complaint and that is unlike pocket which I also use you have limited number of things you saved that you can see immediately. That is really my only complaint, other than that it is a great app if you are like me and read things later.
The app does have a clean look. It allows you to watch videos in a separate tab, archive bookmarks, and place them in seperate folders. But my main frustration with the app is that I can’t see everything I’ve archived through the website, and I end up going to the website instead to try to find my archived items. I’d use this app more often if it wasn’t, at least in my opinion, pointless for my needs.
- Category: News
- Updated: Nov 21, 2017
- Version: 7.5.1
- Size: 56.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Instapaper Holdings, Inc.
- © 2014 Instapaper Holdings, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.