By Intuit Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AppStore Rewind Best Business Apps Winner!
Intuit offers a fast, easy and commitment-free way for you to accept credit cards anytime, anywhere. Simply plug your free credit card reader into your iPhone or iPad and start accepting credit cards anywhere you go so you never miss a sale.
GoPayment offers two pricing options to fit your needs, with NO set-up fee, NO commitment and the ability to cancel anytime:
Option 1. Pay Monthly and Save: Rates as low as 1.75% per swipe with a $12.95 monthly fee
Option 2. Pay-as-you-go: No monthly fee, with rates as low as 2.75% per swipe
Download the free GoPayment app from iTunes.
Start accepting payments in as few as 15 minutes.
To see how GoPayment works, take a test drive in the app.
SYNCS WITH QUICKBOOKS
GoPayment transactions integrate with QuickBooks Online, Desktop and Point of Sale to help you fully manage your business
- Easily accept credit cards and record cash and check transactions anytime, anywhere so you never miss a sale*
- Scan credit cards using you iPhone or iPad camera
- Receive a free card reader compatible with your iPhone or iPad**
- Customers sign with their finger and a personalized receipt can be sent by text or email
- Encrypts transactions, unlike many other card readers
- Add up to 50 users to your account so multiple people can accept payments for your business
* Requires internet access
**Free Intuit card reader is available to new, approved GoPayment merchants only.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By installing this app, you agree to the GoPayment Terms of Service found at http://gopayment.com/terms-of-service.html
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
The free Intuit GoPayment Card Reader is available to new, approved GoPayment customers only. Supplies are limited.
What's New in Version 6.0.2
Easily create itemized receipts by adding multiple custom amounts into one order, perfect for people who sell one-time or custom items.
Some helpful tips while using GoPayment:
- Want to add a memo or note to your transaction that you can see later in transaction history or QuickBooks? Use the Add Memo feature on the Review Order screen so you can see the information later.
- When using items, tap on one or more items to add it to your favorites list, edit category or delete the item(s).
- Want to edit a specific item? Tap on an item and hold for a second to bring it into edit mode. In edit mode, you can add an image, add it to the favorites list, and edit the name, price, category or whether or not it ís taxable.
- For security reasons, only admins can edit items, sales tax and tips. To change them, simply log into the app with your admin account or enable other users to do so by logging into GoPayment.com.
- You can add multiple companies to your GoPayment account. If you would like to add another company under the same GoPayment account, go through the same sign-up steps to create a new account except use the existing user name you already have. Switching between multiple company accounts is easy. If you have multiple companies under the same GoPayment account, you can switch between them by tapping the company name at the top of the navigation drawer.
I had found this product through a freebie site and ordered the card reader. It had the option to use their card to collect payments or have it directly deposited into my bank account. I chose the latter and have had no issues or delays receiving my payments. I tested it first using my own credit card and it was a fast and easy transaction. There are no monthly fees, only a small pay-per-swipe cost.
I do my taxes with TurboTax, which is also an Intuit product. I recommend this app to anyone wishing to accept credit card transaction.
I'm a LMT and always working outside the office with athletes such as semi-pro and already professionals, as well as the weekend warriors alike. Go payment is the app you can count on for great customer service and reliability wherever you are planning to receive payments. Haven't had a problem; works flawlessly.
Intuit Discriminates..! Beware!
If I could make it ZERO stars I would! Signed up and was approved within an hour. Started processing payments and 2 days later got a call asking what I was taking payments for. Said I do in-home parties, like Tupperware, but she pushed further asking what products I was selling. When I said they were romance products, I was told "the bank that sponsors us doesn't allow any adult-based businesses and we'll have to cancel your account." Thanks, Intuit... for NOT allowing the world to be a better place one orgasm at a time!! SHAME ON YOU for discriminating against a legitimate small business!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 16, 2014
- Version: 6.0.2
- Size: 38.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Intuit Inc.
- © Intuit Inc. 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.