Invoice Professional - Invoicing and Statements
By Sockii Pty Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Invoice Professional enables small businesses to quickly create tax invoices, quotes and statements on the go.
With clients/customer management in Invoice Professional, you have the the ability to store their contact details, billing and shipping addresses and a photo.
Products can be stored and managed easily with SKU/UPC, descriptions, photo and price and inventory levels.
- Cloud Sync (Dropbox, iCloud)
- Local Sync (365 Direct Sync)
- Vast customisable options for invoice and statement display and configurations.
- Easily create invoices, quotes, statements, clients and products.
- Search feature for invoices, quotes, statements, clients and products.
- View and filter invoices, quotes, statements by date ranges.
- View and filter invoices, quotes, statements by paid/unpaid/past due date.
- Keep a list of your clients and products.
- Partial payment supported.
- Multiple tax supported.
- Simple inventory management. Keep track of stock levels.
- Supports AirPrint to print out invoices and statements.
- Export invoices, quotes and statements out as PDF locally.
- Email invoices, quotes and statements as PDF.
- Use the camera to scan barcodes for adding items to invoices.
- Preset and customisable template options.
- Supports single company/businesses and multiple companies/businesses.
An active subscription is required to use the application.
*There are two (2) subscription options available for Invoice Professional: Single Company Only and; Multiple Companies. All subscription options have a choice between 1-month, 6-month and 1-year durations, with any 1-month subscription providing a 1-week trial period (one time use only).
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Email us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.0.5
- Fixes the page margin in the exported PDF files.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 28, 2017
- Version: 3.0.5
- Size: 10.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sockii Pty Ltd
- © 2011 - 2017 Sockii Pty Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Single Company$2.99
- Multiple Company$7.49
- Single Company$18.49
- Single Company$35.99