Small business owners love Invoice2go because it's fast and simple. Send professional invoices and estimates to your customers and get paid faster while winning more business.
Create great-looking, professional invoices and get paid faster using one simple app. Accept all the ways your customers want to pay, online or at point-of-sale. Capture your expenses as you incur them. We are the on-the-go invoicing solution for all types of small businesses: from contractors to dog walkers, web designers to musicians. All of your information is automatically synced and available on your iPhone, iPad and computer.
Invoice2go has been the #1 invoice app for 10+ years and counting. Here’s why people choose Invoice2go:
LOOK MORE PROFESSIONAL
* Streamline your look. Choose from 8 professional invoice templates optimized for easy use.
* Add a logo for your business. Upload your own or create one using our custom logo designer.
* Match your brand. Sync the color of your logo to your invoice.
* Showcase your awards and honors. Include additional images on your invoice to elevate your look.
INVOICE with EASE
* Create and send an invoice in under 1 minute.
* Jump right in without any training. If you can send an email, you can use Invoice2go.
* Experience updates in real time. Review your edits before you send an estimate or invoice.
* Convert an estimate into an invoice in seconds.
* Set up weekly, bi-weekly or monthly invoices for repeat business and we’ll remind you when they’re ready to be sent.
GET PAID FASTER
* Send invoices on the spot. Improve your turnaround time and save yourself the paperwork.
* Accept payments instantly. Add the payments feature so clients can pay your invoices using American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Paypal, and Apple Pay.
* Accept all the ways they want to pay, online or at point-of-sale with a swipe, chip, or tap.
* Never miss a thing. Keep an eye on overdue invoices and send automatic payment reminders.
* Easily track your expenses. Simply snap a photo of your receipt to safely store and claim business expenses.
* Save for next time. Add expenses directly to your invoice and save recurring expenses for future use.
* No more overflowing shoeboxes. Organize all of your expenses and print expense reports with one tap.
* Stay up to date. Know what happens to your invoice after you hit “send”. See when customers have viewed your invoices and who still needs to make a payment.
* Schedule appointments and organize your day.
* Keep track of your receipts.
* Keep track of time on the job and bill accurately.
* Run reports on estimates, invoices, expenses and more.
* Get all the information you need in one statement. Just select a client and we’ll take care of the rest.
Invoice 2go the ultimate invoice maker: Send simple invoices using professional templates, invoice generator, PDF invoices and quotes, online payments, point of sale , pos for iPhone, pos for iPad, bill organizer, receipt and expense tracking, and business reporting — all rolled up into one easy-to-use app. Whether you need to create a construction invoice or quote, business receipt for your side gig or track receipts for your small business, Invoice2go is the #1 invoice app.
** Ready to get started? Download our free invoice app today. You can try the Invoice2go Pro Plan for 14 days free (no credit card required) before choosing the plan that best suits your business.
** Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Invoice2go doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission.
Thanks for using Invoice2go! We regularly update the app to improve performance and add new features to help small business owners create invoices, stay organized on the go, and get paid. Download the latest version to make sure you don't miss a thing!
Love the app? Leave us a rating or review.
Have a question? Tap Help within the app’s main menu, or visit support.2go.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Nobody gets into business because they have a passion for sending quotes, invoices, and payment reminders—so let Invoice 2go handle all that. Don’t wait until you get back to the office; send beautifully designed invoices on the go as soon as you’re done. Track expenses, take credit card payments, sign documents on the spot—the only thing left for you to do is, you know, that thing you have a passion for!
Love this app, 6 yrs now, but i wish there was some options. I work in construction for the same builders or clients. I wish I could look up an individual lot not by an invoice number under a builders name but by a lot number. I have to open up all the invoices looking for a lot number to find it when there is over a 100 houses and the project has been going for 2 or 3 years it’s difficult. Also, unable to print the invoices from the opening screen. I have to click into individual invoice to print. When I make ten invoices out in the field , I want to go home and just print them with out reopening them all individually.
I wish I could have folders or tab under client to separate the invoices per project of some sort. that if I had 100 houses from one subdivision could be put into . Then another folder to put another subdivisions houses in from the same builder. This would fix is sort of the same solution but fixes two of my problems. Just wish some tweaks could be made.
I like being able to make an estimate or invoice on my phone or iPad then go home to print off my computer. I co own my business with my ex husband and this app has helped resolve problems and give transparency with invoice payments.
Thanks for sharing your feedback Cookiegalrocks2. Our product team would love to schedule some time to go through this feedback in more depth. If you could reach out via email@example.com, a member of our team will be in touch.
I hate that I only have the energy to write a review when this software is having issues but here it is. I started my construction business in 2011 and have used this app since day one. It’s been great for me and I’ve turned many other contractors on to it. The interface used to be simple and easy to use. I understand that companies must evolve and grow with demand but it would have been better to leave well enough alone. There is nothing more frustrating than spending an hour on an invoice or estimate only to have it randomly deleted or zeroed out after saving. Server/cloud issues are becoming more normal than not. I’m furious and don’t know how to move forward now that I’m invested into it. This has been going on for months and a couple updates. I’ve remained patient as these issues are expected with iOS updates and whatnot. A day or two is acceptable but not this amount of time.
Update. Developer responds- we don’t know of this. Yet I’ve emailed for the last couple months and the response I get is “sorry. This is a known issue. We are working to fix”. Your public p.r response does not match private response. Sorry but This is only a slap in the face to an already poor situation.
Hi there, our product team would like to speak with you to better understand your feedback and investigate this issue you’ve been experiencing. If you are interested in speaking to one of our product managers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Apple Store username included and we will be in touch. Thanks for your patience.
- 171.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Invoice2go, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Package - 12 month $9.99
- Starter Package - 12 month $24.99
- Pro Package - 12 months $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.