By Enlight Photo Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ioShutterCam™ brings most of the same great features of ioShutter™SLR to your iPhone and iPod touch camera!
ioShutterCam was formerly known as ioShutteriOS. ** Note: this app works only with your iPhone and iPod touch camera.
If you have an ioShutter cable, you need the ioShutter app with the blue icon!
To get ioShutter features for your SLR camera using your ioShutter cable - not your iPhone and iPod touch camera - find ioShutter and ioShutter Pro in the App Store by looking out for the similar blue icon!
ioShutterSLR cables are available in many Apple stores, Apple online stores and photo stores worldwide.
With ioShutter™Cam for your iPhone and iPod touch you can:
- Use the simple patent-pending ioShutter™ controller to shoot single or continuous series of photos just like the top pros!
- Create hilarious timelapse and stop-motion films quickly and easily, speeding up time!
- Set countdown timers and even schedule your iPhone camera or a timelapse!
- Perfect for self portraits!
- Perfect for shooting the sun coming up at dawn, while you stay in bed!
- Laugh, shout and make any sound to trigger your iPhone camera with the ClapToSnap™ technology!
- Shake your iPhone to trigger the camera with ShakeToTake™!
All your photos and fully rendered timelapse films shot with ioShutterCam sit in the lightbox where you can review, share and save them to your Photo Stream.
Or delete the stuff that didn't quite work out so it won't fill up your memory.
Until you've shot your first timelapse, you won't believe how much fun it is!
Buy ioShutterCam now to see the world a whole new way.
Fun little app
This is a fun little app. It took me a second to figure out how to use it, but once i did it's been awesome. I've taken some fun little time-lapse movies out with friends at the bar, a few cloud movement shots, and some easy timer pictures with friends so we can all be in the shot. Overall very very cool. Well worth the couple of bucks.
Pretty cool, definitely worth playing with.
Interesting app, would like to see a way to export the stuff without compressing it terribly and also wish the counter during lapse vids showed the timer.
I'm sure it will all be fixed in the future so I'm excited. Good job mate!
This app is the best. Today a snail produced a cinematic gem with the time lapse feature (which is worth the cost of entry alone!) love it
- Category: Photo & Video
- Released: Oct 22, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 14.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Enlight Photo Limited
- © enlight photo Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.