IP Cam turns your iOS device into a portable IP surveillance camera (with audio). Run IP Cam on your iOS device, and via WiFi network, you can view live video and audio captured by your iOS device on web browser from any computer. You can even view IP Cam video from using Safari browser from another iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad.
IP Cam Pro supports standard MJPEG streaming, so you can view it from any other IP Camera viewer apps.
If you have a paired Apple Watch, you can also remotely view the camera from your watch. For example, you can set your iPhone in the living room, and remotely monitor and control the app from the bedroom.
IP Cam Pro adds motion detection, sound detection, remote recording, motion-triggered email and motion-triggered recording to IP Cam.
* Live camera views from iPhone and iPod Touch with camera.
* View from browsers on any operating systems.
* Support Wi-Fi networks.
* Support remote-recording.
* View recorded videos from iOS device.
* Auto-config remote access via UPnP (when available).
* Video adjustment control: saturation, brightness, contrast, etc.
* Flash control (when available).
* Grayscale and Night Vision mode.
* Login and password protection.
* Dynamic DNS service support.
* Apple Watch support.
IP Cam Pro has the following additional features:
* Build-in motion detection and sound detection. The app will alert you when the camera detects a motion and/or the microphone picks up a sound above a specified sound level.
* Automated e-mail notification when motion or sound is detected.
* Automatic recording when motion or sound is detected.
* Configurable motion detection area.
* Updated for newer watchOS support.
* Added a reset option to video settings.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Potential, But...
Great idea, but the implementation is lacking. You can view your iphone camera online (which is okay), but you can't can't configure it to record only when there's motion. And the "i" button (which may be the answer to making this work) crashes the app every time. If this worked as advertised, it would be worth every penny, and then some.
Great idea. Can we get some fixes? Need to be able to record only when motion is detected, and also should be able to adjust the sensitivity or amount of motion that triggers recording.
Really doesn't work like described
So the deal is I got the camera to work and if I wanted to watch it from a dorky Windowed video pane on IE by itself then it might get a good rating. It states and shows who to use remote clients to access so I can set up a client with multiple cameras and monitor them all at once. This should work but doesn't from any client I have tried. Contacted customer support and the gave me the instructions that were in the instructions which didn't work and haven't responded back in several weeks to emails... Just don't waste you money
Interesting App here
This is an interesting App that could be very useful. Needs 3G support and faster refresh rates. It would be more useful to have the images go to a broker server for faster streaming. Delay lag would be OK if refresh was faster. The only place the images can be seen is if the computer or other Iphone is on the same exact wireless network as the Iphone running the App. Looking forward to updates!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.