"A must-have Personal Assistant" - GLO.MSN.COM
"Top iPhone App for Busy Women" - FORBES
"...a simple yet ingenious application"- POPULAR SCIENCE
"Health Rules for Every Woman: Use a tracking app like iPeriod Ultimate" - GLAMOUR
"Allows smartphone users to fastidiously track their monthly cycles" - THE HARVARD CRIMSON
"I highly recommend the iPeriod app..." - MOMMY TOO! MAGAZINE
"What's Hot" - APP STORE
Celebrating 10 years in top Healthcare and Fitness apps! iPeriod is your go-to, all around, health tracking app: menstrual health, weight, TTC, activity, you name it!
Let iPeriod® keep track! The most customization with more than 80 symptoms!
Now with automatic syncing across iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad! Just sign up for an iPeriod account, and let us do the rest.
iPeriod's beautiful VISUAL CALENDAR makes it easy for you to view your menstrual cycles at a glance!
•DISCREET icon name "iP"
•Track periods, symptoms, notes, moods, weight and more (80+)!
•Let iPeriod predict periods, ovulation, and fertility (great for trip planning!)
•Keep your data safe with automatic backup
•Sync your data across devices
•View graphs of your data
•Receive alerts for when your period is expected!
•Export and print your data to take to your doctor appointments (premium subscription feature)
•Breast exam reminders
iPeriod® calculates your average duration, cycle length and estimates the dates of your next expected periods, fertile days and ovulation! Statistics are analyzed and improved each time more data is entered.
Do not rely on iPeriod® to prevent pregnancy.
Be sure to also check out iPregnant (iPeriod's Pregnancy Tracking Companion)!
iPeriod now offers Premium Subscriptions:
Continue to receive all features of iPeriod, including:
* Unlimited charting
* Unlimited sharing of PDF reports
* Detailed BBT analysis
* Add unlimited symptoms under the "Symptoms" tab in Notes
* No ads
Your Subscription supports our mission to help you better understand your body and our efforts to maintain this app.
* 1 MONTH PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION
* 12 MONTH PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION
Please read the following about the auto-renewing nature of this product before purchasing:
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Thank you for your continued support and feedback!
This update contains:
* Anxiety icon updated
* Marking "Ovulated today" now adjusts your luteal phase accordingly
* Fertility tracking options are now easier to read and understand
Ratings and Reviews
Always irregular, so this app sort of helps
It gives me a general idea of when I’m going to start, has an area to make daily notes in, has a few customizable items that I like, and is easy to backup and restore. It can track symptoms, moods, and fertility info.
Where it falls short for me is tracking flow and start dates. If my next period starts within a week of my last period ending (which it does) the app will only allow me to “extend my period” instead of allowing me to designate it “first day of period”. As far as flow, I really need 6 designations instead of the three they have (light, medium, heavy); I’d like to see light/medium, medium/heavy, and extra heavy added.
Overall a very useful app. I’ve had it at least 6 years.
Because of medical issues that I'm dealing with tracking my period and symptoms is important. It allow me the ability to keep my doctor informed of what issues I have not just each period cycle but rather each day. I'm very thankful to this app. It has allowed me to have one less thing to worry about remembering. I love the different ways I'm about to make notations about each days symptoms and how it affects me during the cycle. Also I'm able to see exactly how many days are in my cycle all helpful information to report back to my doctor. The best feature would have to be how easy this app is to use.
I'm still trying to get used to periods, mine started almost a year ago, I discovered this app a while in (3 or so months ago) and it's really helpful! (I'm a 13 year old girl with high expectations and I'm not known for doing well with due dates), but I have a couple of concerns.
1) ADS! Lots of comments on this, but they're super annoying and take up lots of Wifi space.
2) My iPad and iPod won't sync. Everything to do with this app is on my iPad, and I've done everything I can think of to sync my iPod. To top it off, now my iPad is being a pain! I really hope they can help me out with my problem.
- Winkpass Creations, Inc.
- 120.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 Winkpass Creations, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.