The iprofilecoach app is now available to both Cricketers and Golfers helping them to improve their game.
The iprofilecoach app helps to identify the important components of performance, clarify and agree training and competition priorities, set goals & gauge the success of your own coaching.
The iprofilecoach app can help you and your performers to achieve these essential tasks.
Profiling is used for evaluation and planning of any component of performance, the app is also useful for profiling mental and physical aspects of training.
Profiling is a technique for understanding and quantifying perceptions (both yours and those of your performers) about the participant’s ability and performance. A technique to help:
Increase the awareness of you and your performers about what constitutes top performance. You understand the perspective of your performers (and vice versa).
Direct training to meet agreed goals. Analyse competition performances.
The iprofilecoach app helps
- Evaluate your performer using the qualities identified on the app’s wheel
- Quantify the performers assessment of his/her own strengths and weaknesses
- Identify the best opportunities for profiling your performer.
- To evaluate your performer you should use a rating scale (1-10) as shown
For example if you take the quality of concentration, you might assess your performer from 1 (where he/she is perceived as not very good at concentrating) through any number along the scale up to 10 (where your view is that the performer could not improve in this area). The general rule is that higher the score you attribute to performers, the more strongly you feel the performer possesses the quality.
Guidelines to help in using the app:
- Click on the blue quality on the outer edge of the wheel, when using the rating scale:
- Do not spend too long analysing each quality – trust your first impression or feeling
- When profiling, try to use the whole range of the scale.
How to perceive a performer’s strengths and weaknesses may vary over the course of a season.
By clicking on the Notes tab either the coach or performer can make notes as to why they scored a trait at such a score, this may prove helpful at a later stage.
- Golf Sport Added
- Minor bug fixes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.