Apple TV Screenshots
IPTVX is a tvOS app which given a M3U or M3U8 playlist builds a fancy and user-friendly interface to watch your content in a fun and easy way thanks to several useful features.
It's very easy to use: just add a new playlist inserting the URL of your remote M3U or M3U8 file and you will be allowed to use the following features:
- Separation between VOD and Live channels: modern navigation thought to give the best experience for VOD and for Live channels in two separated and tailor-made screens;
- Search VOD and Live channels;
- VOD keep watching (from where you left) section: it will shown automatically shown once you start watching a VOD;
- Favorites: long press on a VOD or a Live channels to add/remove favorites, a new section will automatically appear;
- Film overview, cover and details when a VOD channel is highlighted;
- Channel's current program's title, details, live preview and EPG table when a Live Channel is highlighted (require EPG info, if not present only the live preview will be shown);
- Auto EPG: for the 80% of users watching IPTV, the Electronic Program Guide (EPG) is on the same server which provides your playlist. If this is your case, IPTVX will automatically find it for you;
- Possibility to insert an arbitrary EPG url (supports GZIP);
- VOD pause/play and move cursor fast back and forward while the video is paused: just paused the video and move your finger on the AppleTV remote controller;
- On screen channels flipping for both VOD and Live channels: while watching a channel, simply tap to go to the next channel or double tap to go the previous channel (it also work on a searched list);
- Multiple playlists support;
- Cache last playlist accessed;
- Edit / Reload / Remove a playlist: long press on the playlist name to get the multiple actions menu;
- Set the automatically reload of your playlist: it might happen you keep watching a playlist for a long time forgetting to update it. With this feature you don't need to worry about it;
- M3U tags support for things like channel's logo and channel's identifier for EPG;
- It works also with files (playlists) that aren't strongly formed by M3U tags.
Enjoy IPTVX and feel free to write the developer if you have any feedback, help or request.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
The playlist shown in the screenshots is just an example. Neither this app, nor the developer provide playlists. To use this app, you are requested to provide your playlist's URL. The developer isn't responsible for your playlist's content.
- VOD experience improved: bigger covers; smoother scroll; better logic to show the best cover;
- Live experience improved: channels' logos have the same dimension; titles aligned; categories now report the number of channels into the category;
- Screen 'edit playlist' improved and added the possibility to decide the automatic reload frequency;
- Logo improved;
- New versions will now show a message like this with the list of news inserted;
- Fix: playlists provided from a particular content type URL weren't opening;
- Fix: adding a favorite in Live Channel was making the app crash;
- Other bug fixes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.