This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Warning: This is not a standalone IRC client. It needs a Quassel Core running on a server and an account on it.
iQuassel is an iOS client for the Quassel IRC system.
You can use it to connect to a Quassel Core and chat with it on your favorite IRC channels.
Please note that iQuassel is not yet intended as a full replacement of the desktop client, but as a quick way to chat on your channels/queries from your device.
If you have any questions, please drop by on #woboquassel on irc.freenode.net
* For connecting to Quassel cores version 0.7.x to 0.12.x
* TLS encryption to Quassel core
* ...and compressed connection
* Backlog fetching (Pull Down To Refresh)
* Open URLs in Safari
* Portrait and landscape mode (iPad only)
* Buttons for next/previous buffer
* Unread message count as icon badge
* Nick Coloring
* User lists in channels
Icon by https://benjamindietrich.com/
What's New in Version 1.7.1
* Fix blank screen after logging in. This was caused by a wrong fix when reading from the network socket to fix the spurious timeout issue. The spurious timeout should still be fixed in this release, please let us know if not.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Sep 05, 2017
- Version: 1.7.1
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Woboq UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
- © 2012-2017 Woboq GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.