Chat on IRC from anywhere, and never miss a message.
• Stay connected when you're on the move. No need to rely on constant data access, we keep your IRC connection running on our servers.
• Your entire chat history is fully synced to the cloud so you can catch up at your leisure.
• Get push notifications for mentions and private messages.
• Upload and share photos, videos and files straight from your device.
• Full support for iPhone and iPad.
• Choose from 9 colourful themes.
• Monospace font option.
Join our #feedback channel on irc.irccloud.com for feedback and suggestions to help us improve this app. You can also email us at email@example.com or find us on Twitter: @irccloud
• This release fixes some crashes from 4.3
• Added support for reply threads on team servers and Slack workspaces
• Added an option to colourise mentions
• Added gravatar support as a fallback for users with an email address in their realname
• Channel suggestions no longer insert an @ on Slack connections
• Fixed per-channel collapse join/part/quit setting
• Fixed pasting images from the clipboard
• Removed gap between text area and software keyboard on iPhone X
• Stability improvements and minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Fascinated by Improvements, Hope to be faster
I used IRCCloud 2 years ago for awhile. Although it was great feature-wise. It had one serious flaw which made it useless for me: it was extremely slow. When you were reopening your app the app would take 2,3 seconds (every time) to load chat history.
Today I gave IRCCloud another shot and I am in love with it. It is great, fast and full of features.
I hope they would make it faster. Because I think the only thing they can improve is speed, and I think there are still space for improvement speed-wise.
New release, new bugs.
Major bug when using IRCCloud is the typing bar isn’t sitting on top of keyboard as it should instead it blocks view of next message and then shows the Unread Messages button to scroll down. This is a major annoyance like most bugs, lets squash it!
Solved the push notifications
This one is perfect, spent all day trying to solve the notification to IOS issues. Perfect, good work.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.