By Pringgle Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you want to improve your relationships with your spouse, children, parents, siblings, relatives, friends, and close business associates? The good news is you can now grow your relationships with people who are important to you using iRelations, an intuitive relationship bank account app that allows you to keep 4 lists:
1. Relationship bank accounts containing deposit and withdrawal transactions based on positive or negative interactions with other people.
2. Things that people like or prefer which are possible deposits, and to make in the future.
3. Things that people dislike or hate which are possible withdrawals, and avoid doing such things.
4. Promises to keep and tasks to do for other people, and actually keep it or do it.
Relationship bank account is a metaphor for the amount of trust that has been built up in a relationship. Such account keeps track of deposit and withdrawal transactions that are based on positive or negative interactions you have with a person. Deposits such as being loyal and keeping promises increase trust in relationships. Withdrawals such as being arrogant and setting false expectations decrease trust in relationships.
Instead of using a normal notepad (paper or electronic) to manage your relationship bank accounts, iRelations has these to offer:
• It runs on your iPhone or iPod touch which you carry with you almost all the time (if not all the time). That makes it convenient for you to jot things down.
• You can import existing contacts from the built-in Contacts app so that you don’t have to re-enter your contacts’ information. However, you don’t have to import all of your existing contacts, only those who are important to you.
• You can create a new contact or edit an imported contact from within iRelations.
• You can organize your contacts into groups such as family, friends, and business, and then choose a group to view only those contacts associated with that group.
• You can add a new group or change the name of an existing group. Besides you can add a new or existing contact to a group. A contact can be added to one or more groups.
• You can sort your contacts by either their name or company.
• You can search your contacts by any part of their first name and last name.
• You can view a list of things that a specific contact likes or prefers.
• You can view a list of things that a specific contact dislikes or hates.
• You can view a list of tasks sorted by their due dates for all your contacts or for a specific contact.
• For each transaction of a relationship bank account, you can enter or select contact, transaction date, deposit or withdrawal and its subtype, amount of trust increased or decreased, as well as text note.
• iRelations automatically calculates the balance of each relationship bank account by adding up the amount of each of its transactions. You can view the balance amount next to each contact on the main Contacts view.
• You can view a list of deposit and withdrawal transactions sorted by the transaction dates of all your relationship bank accounts or a specific account.
• Number of outstanding to-dos is displayed on the application icon's badge.
• You can add a new transaction from within Transactions tab. You'll be prompted to select a contact before entering the details of a transaction.
• You can add a new to-do from within To-dos tab. You'll be prompted to select a contact before entering the details of a to-do.
Get a copy of iRelations today and start improving your relationships with people who are important to you.
Visit us on the web at: http://irelations.pringgle.com
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/pringgle
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pringgle
Please email us your comments. We value your opinion and want to build apps that you want to use. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.5.1
• Refresh contacts list when iRelations becomes active again. This is to cater for modification of contacts done in other apps such as the built-in Contacts.
• Allow contacts with no first name nor last name to be imported and used.
• Re-sort list of Groups after modification of a Group's name.
• Show checkmark next to the selected Transaction Type and Subtype.
I would really like an app like this
This app drops data that has been entered into it. A few contacts that I entered info for just completely disappeared with no warning.
This could help to keep up with the likes and dislikes of friends and family. Then, even if I do not track all interactions, or even very many, it still helps me to think about others. I may be a nicer friend from using this... if it works.
When this works, I will probably give it five stars. Currently I'm giving it one star for potential, but it really can't be used if we can't depend on it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 07, 2014
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Pringgle Media
- © 2014 Pringgle Media. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.