Specifically designed for both iPad and iPhone!! Optimized to use the new iPad and iPhone 4/4s HD retina screen! Great functionalities and It's FREE!
Access your Windows PC from iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch at anytime! Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate are supported!
iRemoteDesktop Free is a Windows Remote Desktop (RDP) client for iPhone/iPod Touch. Using it you can access your Windows PC from anywhere at anytime.
Note: Not all Windows support remote desktop. Check below for supported platforms or download the tool from http://www.hanamobiles.com/tools/HanaEasyConfig.exe.
Compared with this free version, the Pro version has more features:
- Multiple connections
- Trackpad to move mouse cursor (also support click) and do mouse wheel scroll
- Mouse right click, hover and mouse drag
- Modifier keypad including Shift, Ctrl and Alt which enables you to press almost any key combinations.
- A cool functional keyboard: Cut, copy & paste and other shortcuts keypad, including HOME, END, PAGE UP, PAGE DOWN, Arrow keys, etc.
- Easy dragging and resizing using virtual mousepad
- Startup password protection
- Virtual left button and right mouse button
- Support video output (need iPad or iOS4 and output connector)
- Specifically designed for both iPad and iPhone
- Take advantage of iPhone 4/4s and new iPad's HD retina screen
- Portrait and landscape mode
- Support various resolutions and colors
- Tap to do click, double tap to double click, and all easy to use features
- International keyboard support for many languages, including French, German, Korean, Russian etc.
- Pinch to zoom in and out. Choose the zoom scale you like
- Easy to use design
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate
- Windows Server 2000/2003/2008
Important: The following systems are NOT supported:
- Windows XP Home
- Windows Vista Home Basic/Premium
- Windows 7 Home Starter/Basic/Premium
- Others not listed in "Supported Platform" section
For detailed setup instructions and more information, see
- Make sure Remote Desktop is enabled on your computer
- IMPORTANT: For Vista, Windows 7 and Windows Server, choose "Allow connections from computers running any version of Remote Desktop (less secure)"
- Modify firewall settings to allow Remote Desktop. You should try to connect from another Windows computer to make sure the Remote Desktop is enabled.
For more infomation on how to enable Remote Desktop, see
Windows XP: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsXp/using/mobility/getstarted/Remoteintro.mspx
Windows Vista/Windows 7:
Send your comments/suggestions to email@example.com or visit our website.
- Support for iPhone XS Max
Ratings and Reviews
I used wyse pocket cloud for years but it is no longer supported by iPhone
This is a great app the only thing I wish it had was a way to log off the rdp connection
This works great. Can use exactly as advertised. Highly recommended. Work from home using this app. Thanks for a great app that works.
Ads work RDP doesn’t
If the computer you are connecting to is not verified most RDP clients will show some information about the computer and let you choose if you want to connect or not. This app simply won’t connect. I had no problems with Microsoft’s free client.
- Hana Mobile LLC
- 13.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Hana Mobile LLC
- In-App Purchases
- iRemoteDesktop Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.