Embark on a unique and exciting adventure! Mining and refining materials, crafting weapons and shields, and fighting the evil forces! Can you bring peace back to the kingdom of Thalia?
- Mining and crafting simulations, combined with unique and challenging battle system.
- Over 100 materials and weapons to be collected and crafted.
- Build up your party of heroes across many classes, each with unique attacking strategy, weapon and capability.
- Fight your way throughout 50 stages against fierce enemies and epic boss battles, or fight against endless streams of enemies in the Abyss (Unlocked after completing all the main quests).
- Gamecenter Leaderboards and Achievements supported!
- And yes, we made it as a pure paid game. NO in-app purchase!
- Optimization for iPad Pro
Ratings and Reviews
I really wanted to like this game. I reserved judgment until I played all the way through and then some.
It's a cool concept. JRPG from the blacksmith's point of view... Except that the blacksmith is just a dude who plays minesweeper for a living, and you grind that to pay for the heroes' gear that you make for them out of pocket.
Oh and you also play as the broke heroes, who at the end get all the credit, which is the complete opposite of what the game tries to be at the start.
There was no challenge until level 49 out of 50, and even that was only hard because wood stops dropping, so you can't actually make gear anymore... End boss was a joke just like all the others, and there's no real variation in gameplay along the way.
The shop is pointless except as a gating mechanism (let us buy wood since the heroes are too stupid to bring it home!)
You can spend hours in endless mode and there is literally no reward.
Honestly the only redeeming quality of the game right now is it's not IAP-filled freemium shovelware like most iOS games.
Fun but needs some work
Enjoy the game until board 5, which comes to a point if you can't be perfect with the combat mini-game click (gets faster and faster each time) to cause maximum damage you can't progress any further. I wouldn't recommend if you are older with not perfect eye-finger reflexes. Some game play balancing maybe in order, or difficulty options as it was fun for me for the first four boards.
Amazing Mix of Genres
This game is an astonishing combination of many different genres and games. You will see bits of crafting/mining games like Minecraft, a hint of minesweeper, a tad of battle heart. It's like the developers took every game I love and mashed them into one. For a buck with no IAP ? It's insanity. I am losing my mind right now.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.