By Daniel Tull
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
View and create tasks on GitHub, Bitbucket and Codebase. With Issues, you'll be using your bug tracker more efficiently, more often and in a beautiful way.
Connect to GitHub, Bitbucket and Codebase. Issues is tailored to each to provide the maximum support for their individual features.
Always in Sync
Access accounts across all your devices. Issues synchronises your starred projects and credentials using iCloud and iCloud Keychain.
Instantly filter to show only the issues you're interested in. Only want to see the user interface tasks assigned to you, for the next milestone? No problem.
Drafts in the Cloud
Finish composing issues and comments on another device. Issues synchronises drafts using iCloud to allow you to pick up where you left off.
Login with 1Password
Swiftly log into accounts. Support for password entry using the 1Password password manager is built into Issues.
What's New in Version 1.3
* Allows searching for the issue identifier
* Improves support for iPad multitasking by moving the filter and comment bars, allowing full use of the app while the keyboard is showing for another app
* Improves the layout of the components in the issue header
* Fixes a rotation issue in the component picker
* Fixes a bug where a there was a gap below the filter bar
* Use the same colour for all filter options, regardless of GitHub label color
* Adds creation date property to an issue
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 01, 2016
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 19.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Daniel Tull
- © Daniel Tull
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- GitHub Enterprise$12.99