By Dave Helmig
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Have you ever wanted to save your money for a particular item a little bit at a time? Now you can keep track of all your savings, goals, budgets, and finances in one useful program. Every time that you want to put a twenty dollar bill aside for something that you are saving up for, simply enter it into iStash and you will be able to see how close you are to purchasing it. Use this as your personal piggy bank to save for that new Xbox 360, Playstation, dvd player, car, boat or anything else that you might want.
- Graphs your progress throughout your savings.
- Full history allows you to see every time you put money away.
- Built in savings calculator will tell you how long it will take to save up for your new car, xbox, ipod, vacation, or whatever else.
- Tracks multiple items, allowing you to save for multiple items at the same time.
- Use it as your own personal piggy bank.
- You can delete your entries if you need to steal a little cash from your savings (only the same amounts that you put in, not a custom amount... after all, this is a SAVINGS app)
Using the built in calculator, you can optionally choose to set aside a certain amount of money per week, bi-weekly or monthly and iStash will tell you exactly how long it will take to save up for the item that you want. This is a great personal budget program and lets you see your savings progress, which encourages you to save even more!
What's New in Version 1.2
- Changed background from flat black to natural wood grain.
- Now supports decimal places (cents)
- Various other GUI enhancements
- Cleaned up code and improved app functionality
Really like this savings goal app. Wish it also included interest rate for savings accounts.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Aug 09, 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dave Helmig
- © 2009 Angry Ninja Development
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.