File Hub Pro - Powerful & Intuitive File Manager
By Gu Jing
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
- Millions use File Hub every day to manage their files.
- iOS9 multitasking is ready for you.
- AV streaming from various cloud storages and SMB/FTP/SFTP server has never been easier.
File Hub helps you accessing files on your iOS Device, Cloud Service and Remote Computer. It is powerful and intuitive, View, Play many file formats, easily transfer files between computer or iOS devices and manage files via browser on computer.
- Passcode Lock
• Simple and complex passcode support
• Lock folder with passcode
• Turn on/off passcode lock
• Change passcode
- Local File Manager
• More than 40+ file types support
• List, Details and Icon view modes support
• Deep file searching
• Create folder, Voice Memo, TXT file
• Create file from clipboard
• Rename, Copy, Move, Delete, Zip file
• Sort files by "Name", "Date", "Size", "Kind" fields
• Can extract ZIP, RAR, 7-zip, CBZ, CBR, TAR, BZ2, GZ file
• Import music from iPod library
• Import photo & video from Photos Library
• Save photo & video to Photos Library
• Import, export file from to iCloud Drive
• Open in support
- Cloud File Manager
• Support iCloud, Google drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, SugarSync, Copy, Yandex.disk etc.. cloud services
• FTP, SFTP, WebDAV & Windows SMB support
• Directly upload photos from Photos Library
• View account basic informations, such as Quota, used size etc
• Directory download, upload support
• iCloud, Dropbox and OneDrive support getting share link
• Dropbox, OneDrive and Baidu support viewing online PDF, photo and streaming music & video files.
• Box, Google drive, SugarSync, Yandex.disk and WebDAV only support viewing online PDF & photo files.
- TXT Viewer
• Edit TXT file
• Auto-detecting file encoding
• Multiple file encoding support
- PDF Reader
• Outline view (TOC)
• Text search with highlighting
• Thumbnail grid display
• Retina Display ready
• Large PDF files support
• Pinch and Double tap gestures support
- Photo Viewer
• View all photos in a folder, includes GIF and normal video(MP4/MOV/M4V) formats
• Pinch gesture support
• Copy photo to clipboard
• Save photo to Camera Rolls
• Send photo by email & Twitter
• AirPrint support
• View photo details (EXIF information)
- Music Player
• Playlist & background playback support
• Queue music support
• Sleep timer support
• Repeat & Shuffle modes support
• Play, pause, backward and forward control
• iPod controls can be used for the music control
• Display song's info on Unlock screen
- Video Player
• Playlist & background playback support
• Repeat & shuffle modes support
• Supports multiple audio & subtitle streams
• Supports majority video formats: MP4/MOV/M4V/AVI/FLV/WMV/MKV/RMVB/MPG/F4V
• Airplay MP4/MOV/M4V video formats
• Multiple audio tracks support.
• Built-in and external ASS, SSA, SMI, SRT subtitles support.
• TV-Out support
- File Sharing
• Supports iTunes USB File Sharing
• Supports Wi-Fi Bluetooth & AirDrop transfer
• Send files as attachments (size under 20MB)
• Multiple themes support
• Universal app
• And much more!
What's New in Version 5.5
NOTE: iOS 11 is coming soon, we will drop support for iOS 8 on next update, thank you for your support.
- Enhanced unarchiver component for Baidu cloud zip file
- Some minor bugs fixed
If you like File Hub, please feel free to review it on AppStore, thank you.
One of the best, if not THE best File Managers
I have downloaded just about every file manager available for my iPad and iPhone and this is the only one I find myself consistently using. Not only is the UI easy on the eyes, it's also not filled up with too much crap you don't need. This app does everything I could ask of it. Between the cloud support, the ability to uncompress just about every compression type, sorting by almost all attributes, ability to read files including PDF in app with TOC, bookmarking, deep text searching in the PDF with highlighting. You can see photos as well as import photos/gifs/videos from photo roll (more on this in a second) and export photos to camera roll, create voice memos, creation of different types of docs, watch videos and it supports 40+ different types of docs.
Ok, the photos. I've been searching for a way to clean up my camera roll. I've tried app after app supposedly designed for this. Then I tried File Hub. I imported album after album and not only did it find duplicates, it was fast as hell. I can now transfer those photos to my PC or cloud with confidence and free up storage on my iPad and iPhone. This is seriously the best!!
This file manager is awesome, it can opens almost any formations which is used nowadays, the cloud system is also good, easily connect to any famous cloud system, and the app basically really fast, even on iPad 2, and easy to use.
best file manager I've found
I've tried a lot of apps to manage files, and this one does the best job with pictres, pdfs, making folders and moving things, open in other apps. It does it all and gets it right. Recommended!!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 12, 2017
- Version: 5.5
- Size: 65.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Gu Jing
- © 2016 iMoreApps Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.