iStudiez Pro – Homework, Schedule, Grades
By iStudiez Team
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is one of the apps you’ll really USE in your daily school life.
See how your grades go up as you stick to this app daily when planning your studies.
7 years of solid reputation among students in more than 30 countries!
7 years of continued development and growth!
7 years of excellent user support!
iStudiez Pro celebrates its seven years as smartest app for students ever.
It is the best student’s planner, used in everyday academic life by hundreds of thousands of high-school, college and university students across the globe.
Once purchased, can be used on iPhone and iPad, and Apple Watch.
Syncs data seamlessly with its counterpart OS version (available separately in the Mac App Store).
Currently featured by Apple in various collections in more than 50 countries.
Let’s reiterate for freshman ;)
You need this app to help you…
…ORGANIZE YOUR SCHEDULE
Unique built-in planner lets you input and easy manage all types of schedules including classic, alternating (A & B weeks), rotating and block schedule.
Not only you can enter most common course details, but also add instructors with all related information such as office hours, affiliation, phone number and email address. As well you are welcome to add holiday periods and even cancel separate classes in case of outstanding events.
In addition, you are supplied with an expanded set of icons designed especially for iStudiez Pro to mark your class types and extracurricular activities. Color labels are available for your convenience to mark each particular course.
...FOLLOW UP WITH YOUR HOMEWORK
Special section is dedicated to keep track of your homework and assignments. Whatever is the way you are used to manage your homework, you will find it all in iStudiez Pro. Whether you want to organize your assignments by date or by course or by priority or sort them into pending and completed, you have all options at your hand.
You can add partners to your homework if needed.
The main Today view updates your current schedule in the real-time mode. You’ll see online classes, regular schedule, due assignments and even past classes if you need to do some nostalgia.
Today view is incredibly flexible and allows modifying details of classes or assignments as per your need.
You can choose to see third-party calendar events in iStudiez Pro. OR, you can share iStudiez Pro schedule into your calendars and share it with your classmates, friends, parents.
...TRACK YOUR GRADES and GPA, COME TO LOVE YOUR EXAMS ;)
This option is based on assignments (support of weighted/non-weighted assignments) and exams, and GPA calculator is available both for current and past semesters. Support of most world used grading scales (letter grades, percent, points).
More to it: you can set up your “tick tick time to prepare to your exams!” alert, allowing yourself to plan your own comfortable time to study.
…ENJOY ISTUDIEZ PRO ON APPLE WATCH
iStudiez Pro has a full presence on Apple Watch, you can virtually stay notified of all the important events and homework due on your Apple Watch, with smartly designed notifications. See time left for current events and keep an eye on events that are coming next, right on Apple Watch face.
Follow us on Twitter (@istudiez) or on Facebook to stay updated of our news.
We often do contests there and inform of current developments, so follow us now :)
Beautifully designed and easy to use, packed with amazing icons and cool features, helping you keep track of even the most complicated schedule, guarding the info of your teachers, grades and holidays, iStudiez Pro is the ultimate app for students to graduate nicely!
Enough talk. Get it and feel it yourself.
What's New in Version 1.9.1
We fixed the bug when assignment’s details were eliminated suddenly, now all should work properly. All your info should be back where it belonged now.
More to that, we noticed it was handy for you to see upcoming exams in Overview pane on your iPads. We now added same for iPhone version in Today pane as well.
So welcome the Today pane loaded with your schedule, assignments and exams, all in one place, beautiful and easy to manage!
P.S. We can now answer your comments on the App Store, so beware ;)
As always, help us grow and tell your friends and classmates of what a great app iStudiez Pro is ;)
• Split Screen support (in case when you need to quickly check on your schedule or assignments while working on something, or if there are moments when you need to compare your class and part-time schedules), helping you gain more while using iStudiez Pro
• Some improvements in the UI
• Added "+" button in Today pane to add classes/exams, calendar events, holidays and assignments
• Some improvements in the UI
Everything I was looking for
***Update: developers actually emailed me on how to solve some of the issues I mentioned in my original old review, and I really appreciate that. I deleted and updated some issues I mentioned in the old review because they were fixed and/or solved.***
This app satisfies 98 percent of my necessities. Pretty straight forward and easy to use, everything is organized, I can add info about my professors, my courses, the assignments tab is great, the fact that I can export this calendar and see it on my notifications tab is brilliant... you guys did an amazing job with this app. I downloaded about six apps and decided to stick to this one. However, I'd recommend a few things to improve the app:
- Let our exams show on the assignment list as well, so we can see literally see everything we have in that week.
- Including more categories for assignments would be great. That way we can distinguish extra credits, reviews, and non-mandatory assignments like reading chapters from actual assignments.
- How about an option to add student organizations just like the option to add courses? That'll help us keep track of seminars and stuff. Meanwhile, I'm putting my organizations as courses but they aren't courses.
Great app, excellent concept and brilliantly executed. Please do not make the mistake to ignore our feedback. That's the number one reason why people stop using and delete apps after a while, because creators don't listen to users' needs.
A must have for students. Plan ahead and end procrastinating
You know you have assignments.
You know you don't want to do them.
You can force yourself to work ahead and fight the urge to play PokémonGo.
IStudiez Pro is the essential planner and assignment tracking tool. Keep track of your classes, schedule, assignments, tests, scores. Know your grades and play your assignments so your not cramming at the last minute. Sync between devices. Works across all my iOS devices.
features the app could use that it does not have:
- Ability to archive past semesters and classes.
- a reading list to track reading assignments apart from other homework (developers suggestion below complicated managing each course).
- more granular sorting and searching options like tagging projects and assignments that are all part of a combined section spanning several assignments and lectures, Ability to tag assignments and sections that should be reviewed for a particular test or midterm.
This has been very helpful in keeping me organized. However, the Apple Watch complication needs work. It doesn't refresh and won't display my schedule on the watch face. It just shows dashes. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Also I would like to see my grade percentages in the iOS app, not just the macOS app. Other than those two things, it's a solid app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 14, 2017
- Version: 1.9.1
- Size: 55.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Enfiero Incorporated
- © 2009-2017 iStudiez Team
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- FREE Recreation IconsFree
- Medical Icons$0.99
- Recreation Icons$0.99