Our application is a great chance to learn the basis of the foreign language fast and effectively.
Unique study method. No more grinding repetitive words translation that will slip your mind soon.
You're supposed to figure out the meaning like children learn to speak. They link what they hear with what they see and learn the meaning of each word or phrase comparing the differences between actions or things.
Nail down the knowledge that you grasp with the help of writing tasks.
The full version offers:
- 50 lessons with increasing difficulty levels
- 3200 words and phrases voiced by male and female native narrators
- over 2600 colorful images
There is a free version to try before you buy. It contains 3 lessons: from the beginning, middle and the end of the course. They are given to show the method and the course level that we offer
About 5 million people all over the world have already chosen our application as a fair companion. Give it a try too!
**Check out FAQ if you encounter any issues: http://learnlikekids.com/taxonomy/term/4 **
* new audio format makes application smaller and sound - better
Ratings and Reviews
Way to fast
I found that the pace of the lessons were way too fast to repeat the words correctly. The speakers repeats the phrases twice, but do not allow you time to say the Italian words, before moving on to the next photo and phrase. This should be called "Learn Italian in 24 seconds or less, not 24 hours!"
Italian in a month
Bought the program four years ago, liked it. Now that I have a new iPad mini I cannot bring it up, cannot even buy it again. I have tried many times to buy it for my new iPad and nothing happens when click on buying.
Italian in a month
I really like the free version for the IPad. I would get the paid version but when doing the free version written exercises, the program will not recognize a typed "e'" as the Italian word for "it is". I tried using other international keyboards but I have not found an accented "e" on any keyboard. I'm afraid that if I purchase the program I will not be able to get past that second written lesson (when the accented "e" appears) due to the lack of an accented "e". Otherwise I would certainly purchase this program.
- Elky Entertainment, LLC
- 132.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Learn Like Kids 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Complete course $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.