iTooch Middle School | Math and Language Arts worksheets for 6th, 7th and 8th grade
By eduPad Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*Many of our users have asked us for a fully free access to all the content in the App. This new version is 100% free and ad supported. If you prefer an ad-free experience, you can remove ads at any time through an optional in-app purchase in the app’s parameters.
For teachers and schools, a dedicated ad-free version is available. Please visit : http://www.edupad.com/schools-us/*
With more than 10,000 exercises, iTooch Middle School is a new and fun way of practicing and learning Mathematics and Language Arts for 6th, 7th or 8th graders.
It is, by far, the largest collection of educational activities based on the US National Common Core Standards on the App Store.
Used by more than 3,000,000 users, iTooch apps provide comprehensive learning solutions which help parents, teachers and students to identify and address learning needs in a fun and motivating way.
== UNIQUE SET OF FEATURES ==
‣ A clear, simple and colorful interface to engage children to learn with fun
‣ Speech synthesis to help young users in reading and text comprehension
‣ Multi-player management
‣ Font size adjustment to suit everyone’s needs
‣ An embedded calculator
‣ A virtual blackboard
‣ A lesson summary attached to each chapter
‣ In-app feedback to send suggestions to the author
‣ Power ups to increase motivation and give a little boost!
== PARENTS LOVE OUR APPS ==
‣ "This app has been everything I was looking for. Multiple question types including decimal points and word problems. And here's the kicker: it is so much fun, I had to pull my 6th grader off of it after 2 hours!"
‣ "My son is home schooled plus goes to a charter school. This program makes it easy to supplement his schoolwork without buying a lot of books or printing worksheets. I recommend it for all parents who are committed to their children's education."
== WHAT TEACHERS HAVE SAID ==
‣ "I just downloaded your apps. Wow. They are amazing. I have been using the iPad for over a year in my class and I have to say that this is one if the best apps I have seen in a long time."
‣ "A terrific app that covers a lot of ground concept-wise. This app combines a no-frills approach to content while still providing the user with an exciting learning experience. The mascot is adorable and keeps kids on task with lots of encouragement and there is a lesson summary available when needed."
== OUR APPLICATION CONTAINS ==
‣ 7 titles
• Grade 6: Math, Language Arts, Health
• Grade 7: Math, Language Arts
• Grade 8: Math, Language Arts
‣ 40-60 chapters per title with lessons, examples, and figures.
‣ 1,500-2,000 questions per title with clues, detailed explanations and images.
‣ iTooch Middle School is by far the most comprehensive educative tool on the App Store for students in 6th grade, 7th grade and 8th grade.
== THE APPLE VOLUME PURCHASE PROGRAM FOR EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS ==
iTooch Middle School is not eligible for the Apple Volume Purchase Program (VPP) since it only embeds in-app titles. However since our products are intended for schools and districts, you can take advantage of this program by buying one of these pre-paid apps:
‣ iTooch 6th Grade Language Arts: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id521723371
‣ iTooch 6th Grade Math: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id521720767
‣ iTooch 7th Grade Language Arts: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id521723598
‣ iTooch 7th Grade Math: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id521721978
‣ iTooch 8th Grade Language Arts: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id521724434
‣ iTooch 8th Grade Math: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id521722391
We will offer you special pricing for purchases of 20 apps or more.
Discover our apps for 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade and 8th Grade to practice Language Arts, Math and Science. iTooch apps comply with the US National Common Core standards for K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7 and K8.
‣ Facebook: http://facebook.com/itoochapps
‣ Twitter: @itooch
‣ Website: http://edupad.com
What's New in Version 6.1
- The app and all its educational content become FREE! Pass the tests to unlock chapters!
- Say hello to iTooch’s Scratchcards game and to Power Ups!
Power ups bring extra fun to the App :)
Answer without timing, switch question or receive a clue to get a little boost.
If you like this app, please drop a comment on the store. Your reviews help us to make our apps even better!
Wanna say “Hi”? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
It's a good app
This app is good for studying you can get tested on basically any subject. I would suggest that you only get this app if you are in school. You an get it as an adult but it won't be very helpful to you. One thing I don't like about the app is all of the glitches but other than that the app is helpful and easy to use. One thing that I would change is the glitches. This app is overall informative and entertaining.Sometimes I like to just take tests for fun.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 19, 2015
- Version: 6.1
- Size: 59.9 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: eduPad
- © eduPad 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Math Grade 6$5.99
- Language Arts Grade 6$5.99
- Math Grade 7$5.99
- Language Arts Grade 7$5.99
- Math Grade 8$5.99
- Language Arts Grade 8$5.99
- Health Grade 6$5.99
- All you can eat!$6.99
- All you can eat!$6.99