iTrackLacrosse was designed in collaboration with lacrosse players and coaches for the purpose of improving everyone’s ability to keep track and learn from a variety of events during a game.
Lacrosse coaches typically use an arsenal of tools to deliver success. These important tools include the ability to track and learn from players’ performance as well as to review and analyze historical information against opponents.
iTrackLacrosse collects all of the required information simply by recording easy screen ‘taps’ on your iPad during a lacrosse game. By simplifying the data collection process and delivering visual and statistical results, iTrackLacrosse can enhance anyone’s ability to easily access historical game and player information.
- Track player, location, and quantity of shots on-net and missed shots
- Track goals, assist points
- View a replay of shot history (by both your team and your opponents)
- View team and individual player stats on shots, missed shots, goals, assists, and face-offs
- Review previous games against opponents before your next game
- Upload data and automatically receive a game report
New users can record 3 free games. Registration and In-App purchases allow a user to record additional games.
- minor bug fixed
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 9200819 Canada Corporation
- 114.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © iTrackLacrosse
- In-App Purchases
- 10 Game Tokens $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.