This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
iTranslate is the leading translation and dictionary app. Easily translate text, websites, or start voice-to-voice conversations in over 90 languages. Our new Offline Mode allows you to use iTranslate abroad without having to pay expensive roaming charges.
• Get translations in over 90 languages.
• Listen to translations in male or female voices.
• Switch between different dialects.
• Dictionaries with synonyms and different meanings.
• iMessage App & Keyboard Extension
• Apple Watch App
• Transliteration, Sharing, Favorites, History, and much more.
• Award-winning apps for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Offline translation mode.
• Voice-to-Voice conversations.
• Website translation, including a nifty Safari extension.
• Verb conjugations in different tenses.
Learn more about iTranslate PRO on https://www.itranslate.com
LOVED AND TRUSTED BY MILLIONS
• 50 million downloads and over 100,000 App Store reviews!
• Best of 2015, Editor’s Choice, App Store Essentials
• "…never encounter a language barrier" - Time.com
• "Voice translation executed perfectly." - Cult of Mac
• Featured many times in Apple TV ads and on the App Store
Learn more about iTranslate at https://www.itranslate.com
Visit https://www.itranslate.com/support/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/iTranslateApp
Like & share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/itranslateapp
Learn more about iTranslate: https://www.itranslate.com
Supported languages & dialects for translation:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
For a Complete Language overview: https://www.itranslate.com/languages
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
* Choose from 3 subscription options:
- a monthly subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $4.99 USD;
- a 2 monthly subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $9.99 USD;
- an annual subscription for $39.99 USD.
The price corresponds to the same price segment, which are set in the "Apple's App Store Matrix" for other currencies.
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Terms of Service:
An internet connection is required to use the app. To use the offline mode, you need to download language packs.
What's New in Version 10.7
Thank you for using iTranslate! To improve our App for you, we regularly bring updates to the App Store with improvements for both speed and reliability.
If you enjoy iTranslate, would you mind taking a moment to write a review on the App Store? We’d greatly appreciate it.
Used to love it Now ads are ruining it.
Brief review-- This translate app was always fantastic. Little by little my free version has been adding more and more ads. I fully support the need for ads, and usually get the paid version when I can.
Tonight was the last straw and I've deleted the app. I'm trying to look up a simple phrase, lying beside my mate, who is fast asleep, and suddenly (without warning or giving me any choice , a LOUD video ad starts blaring. I nearly jumped out of my skin.
No more iTranslate for me... It'll have to be Google for me. Sad to have to leave, but I *never* want that to happen again.
Update: Developer says more ads isn't true, but...
I haven’t tried reinstalling, but I have to tell you that the kicker for me was this:
I was using iTranslate while lying up in bed with my partner fast asleep next to me… SUDDENLY and very loud and jarring there was a VIDEO ad… which made me jump out of my skin… and woke my partner. I have NEVER before seen a video ad in your app. Ever. So, you may not have increased the occurrence of ads, but this (video ads) is most definitely new to me - and I’ve had your app for years. Was it just my luck that this never occurred before?
And I think you folks need to fix those videos so users have an option to mute. Until I know that this could never happen again, I don’t think I’ll be using iTranslate. It really was rather dramatic.
This is a great app! I love this and it's so much better than any other translator app I've found so far, free ones at least because I don't have the money to buy pro right now. But recently something happened to the imessage keyboard translator where it's not even opening for me to translate anything. I have to open the app and copy and paste instead. Can you please try to fix this? I really liked how I could translate right from my texts instead of switching from app to app.
I wanted to give this 4 dates but since I can't find anything wrong with it so far, I have to give it full marks. It has most of the languages I've had to use it for so far. It will even give you how it's pronounced. You can switch languages easily. You can reverse it too. Very happy with it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 19, 2017
- Version: 10.7
- Size: 217 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: iTranslate GmbH
- © 2009, Sonico GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- iTranslate PRO - 1 month$4.99
- iTranslate PRO - 2 months$9.99
- iTranslate Premium$6.99
- iTranslate PRO - 1 year$39.99
- iTranslate PRO - 1 year$39.99
- iTranslate Pro - Bragi Edition$9.99
- iTranslate PRO - 3 months$14.99