By Griffin Technology
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
NOTE: This app requires a compatible iTrip™ FM transmitter unit (shown below) available at most major retailers or online at griffintechnology.com. For a listing of compatible iTrip™ models, please visit www.griffintechnology.com.
Put all that screen space to work whenever you use your iTrip™ with iTrip™ Controller. Control your compatible iTrip™ FM transmitter from the screen of your iPhone or iPod touch. Just tap the Multi-Touch display and iTrip™ Controller tunes, scans for clear frequencies, and displays the current station iTrip™ is using to play your music wirelessly on your FM stereo.
• Control iTrip™ from your iPhone or iPod touch
• Big easy-to-read interface
• Tap to scan or manual tune to useable frequencies
• Favorite the clearest frequencies for easy recall
• NOTE: iTrip™ Controller only works with iTrip™ models introduced after September 2009
What's New in Version 8.3.3
- Fixed nearby radio station scanning on iOS 8.
- Replaced missing background images.
Newest version (end of July) still broken
Was hoping that the endless spinning wheel when scanning for stations would be fixed with this release but it's not. Although at least it looks like the Privacy->Location Services settings (iOS 8.4) do finally hold once you grant the app access while using the app (unlike prior version of the app). Sadly though even with the app having access to Location Services it hasn't been able to resolve the best stations here in southeastern Maine (and there should be PLENTY of dead air space for it to find some).
Awful. Just awful
I used to use the itrip physically but now you need an App? And they both don't work. Maybe my product is old but it should work with or without an app
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 24, 2015
- Version: 8.3.3
- Size: 13.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Griffin Technology
- © 2015 Griffin Technology, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.