a quick and easy shopping list with Dropbox sync
- Simply add your favored shopping items to your list. Reorder them to match your path through the grocery store. (Tap Edit button and grab the items on the right side to move them manually)
- Tap on an item to move it from your current shopping list to the backing list and vice versa. (Enable swipe instead of tap in info screen)
- Associate an image to your item from the photo library or directly from your camera to identify the brand and product you want to have in your cart.
- Synchronize the shopping list (text-only) with your Dropbox (https://www.dropbox.com): Tap the sync button to setup the initial connection to Dropbox. The list will be automatically synced and you can edit the list on other iOS devices or on your computer.
- Share the folder 'on_my_list' within your Dropbox account to allow other users to maintain the list with you. The folder must be shared before the other account owner sets up sync on his device so he will access the same folder.
- Fixed crash on iOS 11 (occurred while deleting items)
- Support for iPhone X
- On Apple Watch a Long-Tap will defer an item to the end of the list
Ratings and Reviews
It's On My List
I love this app. It is so convenient and allows me to keep all of the items I regularly purchase on the backup list. This is the only app I have found that lets you store a picture of the items, it helps me remember the specific product especially for those that I only purchase periodically. I would like to see a couple of upgrades: the ability to add multiple lists, bar code scanning to make adding product easier, a place to store my reward cards so I don't have to carry them with me or use another app.
This is a great App. I would love for it to have the ability to search by barcode. I am surprised to find the app not mentioned more often in "best shopping app" searches. It is by far the most convenient and simplest app for shopping I've used.
Dropbox Sync is great
It's on my list is such a simple app, even my wife can use it, the same woman who wants one button to control every function on every device.
What's best about this app is that my wife and I can stay synced with the same grocery list by linking the app to the same Dropbox account. When I erase an item I purchase at the store, it drops off of my wife's list as well. I love it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.