Bored of playing yet another multiplayer word game? Why not blow stuff up instead? Battle in online & local turn based versus matches. Destroy tanks and terrain with a variety of weapons & items.
It’s Tanks! continues in the tradition of tank versus tank games of the ‘80s & ‘90s such as the early ‘90s classic Scorched Earth. Compete against friends and strangers in online matches via Game Center to win coins to buy weapons, items, and upgrades. Pass & Play allows you to enjoy It’s Tanks on a single device, play the person next to you or just practice. With fully destructible randomly generated levels, upgradeable weapons and a variety of special items, It’s Tanks! is for those who prefer the boom of artillery to the click of lettered tiles.
Taking a turn in It’s Tanks! is quick and simple using Angry Birds like controls to fire, making it easy to play on the go. The free version allows you to start up to 10 games at once, so you don’t have to wait for your opponent to take their turn, you can just start another game. Use the replay feature to share your favourite shots via email, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube using the integrated Everyplay support.
*** FEATURES ***
- Free To Play
- Simple Angry Birds like controls
- 10 multi-stage upgradeable weapons
- 11 special items
- Online asynchronous turn based multiplayer via Game Center
- Single device Pass & Play multiplayer
- Fully destructible randomly generated levels
- Varying wind conditions to make matches more challenging
- 15 Game Center Achievements
- Everyplay video sharing
* Dynamic Font support for player names, full Unicode support for all characters in Game Center Alias's. (For example in Cyrillic, Korean or Japanese).
* Unity 4 upgrade, which mainly results in better performance on lower end devices.
Ratings and Reviews
No computer competitor, not so fun.
I liked Scorched Earth from years ago. This game is a light version of that game without all the cool weapons. There are a few to buy but severely limited. If your looking for a scorched earth game. This one just doesn't cut it.
I downloaded it and its not registered in my phone it says open when i go to it in the app store but wont open. Not anywhere on my phone.
Don't waste your time downloading this. Must be an experiment by a first time Dev or outsource firm. This is about the worst game on the App Store I have played.
- Bit By Bit Games Limited
- 55.5 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 Bit By Bit Games Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Game $1.99
- More Colors! $0.99
- Upgrade Token $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.