ivDripRate - The app for Managing IV Gravity Infusions.
Updated for iPhone 4, 5, 6, 6 Plus and iOS 8.
Gravity infusion, also known as 'the drip' is one of the most commonly used methods for delivering essential drugs, basic fluids and nutritional therapy to patients in the healthcare setting. Correct application and calculation of an infusion drip-rate is essential for patient safety and effective therapeutic treatment.
ivDripRate is an application that has been developed for managing gravity infusion. It has features to help you calculate, set and check infusion drip-rates.
* Calculate infusions (drip-rate and flow rate).
* Set up an infusion using the drip visualisation, sync the rate with with the real drip.
* Check the drip-rate of a set infusion.
* Enable vibration and sound for the 'set' and 'check' features.
* Screen capture each of your calculations and workings by pressing the 'power' button and 'home' button on the iPhone simultaneously.
Visit us at: www.ivdriprate.com
Contact us at: email@example.com
App completely updated, designed for iPhone 4, 5, 6 and 6 plus. Built on iOS 8.
Calculates Flow Rates (mL/Hour).
New interaction method for setting a drip.
On screen instructions.
Ratings and Reviews
Essential app for EMS
This is a must have app. So simplistic to use and it saves me so much time in critical situations. I highly recommend it. I’m currently using this on an iPhone X with iOS 11.3 and it works beautifully.
Exactly what I was looking for, super quick and simple...
Not sure why you're down voting for not having a mL/hr conversion...because that's exactly what it is. If you want to convert 68mL/hr to gtt then type in 68mL and then 1hr 00min...not that hard lol. This app performs fine for what it needs to do.
- M W DAVIES
- 2.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2014 Mark Davies & Paul Lee
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.