iVeda (the Ayurveda consultation)
By SiJack Software Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ayurveda is an ancient art of preventative health and healing, and a philosophy for living in harmony with nature. It is widely considered to be the oldest form of health care in the world.
The iVeda application is not an e-book on the subject of Ayurveda, but rather an evaluation tool for personal consultation. It allows you to discover your own personal constitution and the ways you can keep it in balance. The application also provides various information on the three dosha types and an overview of Ayurveda.
- An introduction to Ayurveda and the three doshas.
- A self-diagnosis tool to determine your Ayurvedic constitution (a world first on iPhone!)
- Store historical results and view by graph or list.
- Store results for multiple people on one device.
- Create shopping lists based on your constitution.
- Information on the dosha personalities
- Information on how to recognise when doshas fall out of balance and ways in which to remedy these imbalances, including daily routines.
Disclaimer: The information provided in this application is intended for educational purposes only, and should not be treated as direct medical advice. You should always consult your physician before starting any medical treatment, or substantially changing your diet or exercise.
What's New in Version 2.0
** You MUST have iOS 4 or above to use this update **
HUGE version upgrade free for all iVeda users! Changes include...
- Chart results which can be viewed in graph or list format.
- View historical results and recommendations.
- Store results for multiple people on the same device.
- View grocery lists tailored to your constitution.
- Add grocery list items to a tickable shopping list.
- Groceries now show which dosha they are suitable for.
- Completely re-written with new database back end.
- Graphics updated for retina display.
Thanks again to all those who have supported iVeda. We hope you'll love the update!
Like it a lot! However I feel the grocery list could be expanded, and a recipe list would be over the top awesome!