By Mobile Video Solutions
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
What is Ivideon Client?
Ivideon Client is an app you can use to watch archived videos and online feeds from the cameras hooked up to Ivideon’s cloud-based video surveillance service.
What is Ivideon?
Ivideon is an online video surveillance service that gives you eyes on the ground, lets you know when important events happen, and saves recordings of them in the cloud. Do you just need to hook up a few cameras to keep track of what’s going on at your house? Or does your business need hundreds or thousands of cameras in different cities and even countries? Then look no further!
Ivideon is perfect for video surveillance users no matter how many cameras they have.
• Enjoy high-quality videos complete with sound on any device.
• Store video locally and in the cloud, where it’s safer and more secure.
• Quickly find videos using our convenient timeline.
• Receive push and email notifications whenever there’s a suspicious sound or movement.
• Hook up an unlimited number of cameras.
• Set up camera access for other users.
• Watch high-quality videos even over a weak or 3G connection.
• Rest assured that your data is safe thanks to SSL encryption.
• Tell the world about what you do by embedding video in your website and sharing the link.
Oh, and by the way: we already have more than 1,500,000 users!
Why? Most existing video surveillance systems are tricky to set up and prohibitively expensive. The Ivideon engineering team made sure our service marries all the functionality you need in a professional video surveillance system to availability and ease of use.
What can Ivideon Client do on a Mac?
Watch online feeds and archived videos from wherever you are.
• Simple camera name search
• Quality control for videos as they’re being watched
• Full screen mode
• Fast video archive search by date
• Scalable timeline
• Fast-forward for archived videos
Organize how your camera feeds are laid out to make sure you stay organized.
• Simultaneous viewing of online feeds and archived videos
• Camera layout management
For Ivideon business accounts: manage camera groups however you want.
• Group cameras to match your organizational structure
• Give different employees and your security service access to different groups of cameras
• Delegate administration of your camera groups to your employees
Try Ivideon smart video surveillance right now for free!
What's New in Version 6.4.0
• We’ve added digital zoom (magnifying any video-playback area in the player).
• The application is now faster when launching, searching for cameras, and working with groups of cameras.
• A server or camera can now be renamed.
• An automatic “All cameras” layout (for an account with no more than 36 cameras).
• Bug fixes.