Does worrying interfere with your daily life? If it does in one way or another then the good news is you can now handle your worries better with iWorry Lite, an intuitive worry journal that allows you to:
• Keep a worry list - Write your worries down the moment they occur. This serves to get rid of them from your mind so you can use your time to get something else done.
• Schedule worry time - Only at the appointed time that you think through your worries. At other time, you can say to yourself "This is a non-productive worry. Let me write this down on my worry list for worry time. Right now I will use my time to get something else done."
• Have a worry place - At the scheduled time, go to a place where you can be alone (but accessible).
• Think and decide - At the worry place, for each of the worries in your list, think through it and then either delete it from the list if it's no longer relevant or note down your decision, action, solution, or other remarks.
Instead of using a normal notepad (paper or electronic), iWorry Lite has these to offer:
• It runs on your iPhone or iPod touch which you carry with you almost all the time (if not all the time). That makes it convenient for you to write down your worries the moment they occur.
• Scheduling worry time and choosing worry place.
• You can quickly enter a worry to get it out of your mind.
• You can categorize each worry with a tag and later on filter your list of worries by a tag. This is useful during worry time when you want to focus on those worries related to a particular area.
• You can't see your list of worries when the worry time is not reached yet. This helps to discipline yourself to review your worries only during your appointed time.
• When you think through each worry in your list, you can write down your decision, action, solution, or other remarks; delete it from the list if it's no longer relevant; or keep it in the list for future review.
• You can quickly delete multiple worries that are no longer relevant at one go.
• Worries that have been reviewed are kept in a separate logbook for future reference. They will not interfere with your current list of worries.
• Web resources on how to handle your worries more effectively.
• Up to twenty worries in both Worry List and Logbook.
• Being notified when the scheduled worry time is reached.
• Number of worries is displayed on application icon's alert badge.
• Search undecided worries by worry thought, tag, or a combination of these 2 fields. However, if scheduled worry time is not yet reached, these worries won't be searched.
• Search decided worries by worry thought, decision, tag, or a combination of these 3 fields.
Get a copy of iWorry Lite for free now so that worrying interferes less and less with your daily life because you deserve to live a better life.
Visit us on the web: http://pringgle.com/iworrylite
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/pringgle
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pringgle
Please email us your comments. We value your opinion and want to build apps that you want to use. Email us at: email@example.com
Fixes inability to export a full database to iWorry Journal.
Ratings and Reviews
Just what I was seeking
This is a great app but does need updates. I like how you can categorize your worries, but it doesn't have a timer, nor will it allow you to schedule daily recurring times. It is very basic. I just purchased the iWorry and hope it will be a bit more complex. The app developer does need to update the software- a phone pop up showed on the screen regarding this indicating that it can slow your phone down...
I'm not worried and it's very fun too thanks
- Pringgle Media
- 2.3 MB
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Pringgle Media. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.